View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
I just wanted to tell you-in case it might help a little.
It really does, thank you.

Quote:
IF (and it AIN'T happening) I ever had another, I'd be totally ok with it being only him-no midwife, no doctor, nobody but him.
Wow!

Quote:
Extra bodies-even those of people I trust with my life, are extra and that creates a sense of tension due to my inability to focus, the tension creates a sense of insecurity and unsafeness.
It sounds like Gia is wired the exact way you are.

Quote:
On a side note-you said she's decided she doesn't want you there for the birth. Does that mean she doesn't want you in the room or in the building?
That question hadn't occurred to me. She's having a home birth and I imagine she'll want to wander around the house, so I don't think I could be there. But maybe I could wait at a cafe nearby or something like that and then visit as soon as she's ok with it.

I'll have to talk to her about the possibilities... when I'm feeling up to it. I get so SO scared of anything remotely resembling emotional rejection that I have to work my way up to each conversation about a topic that has serious meaning to me. And there's *so* much to talk about in a poly relationship. It getss tiring sometimes!