View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUnicorn View Post
Just wondering if you have a similar system in place where you live, where they automatically contact the people on a patient's list if a medical emergency occurs?
An interesting thought, but probably not necessary -- she doesn't have any serious conditions and Eric would, in fact, let me know if there was a genuine emergency and a) there was anything I could do to help, or b) the acute-crisis period had passed and she could take visitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUnicorn View Post
Okay, perhaps a bit of a far-fetched idea here, but have you and Eric talked about maybe connecting sexually the two of you for... emergency purposes?
I'm not going to ask. Gia didn't purposefully decide not to be with me sexually. Her body and her mind are going through all these changes related to the pregnancy, and that's running the show right now. I know that she and Eric have had sex at least a little since she conceived, but my impression is that it's not nearly as much as it used to be -- she's had a near-constant yeast infection. If I have sex with him without her right now, I'd be rubbing it in her face that 1) she and I aren't having sex, and 2) he and she aren't having (as much) sex.

And anyway, there's no emergency, at least on my end... I have other lovers. Which doesn't mean I wouldn't love to jump Eric, I just think it'd be a terrible idea right now.