View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
OK, I am trying to understand, offer honest feedback and soul-searching and not just throw rainbows and puppies your way. Yet now you refuse to explain yourself.
No puppies needed..I actually prefer pussies...err just one

Quote:
I gave it a little more thought. Maybe you're the cake AND the icing! Your cake part is your love, your agape. Your icing is your willingness or ability to have sex with RP, and/or go to poly/kink events with her-- your eros love. You're willing to give her your agape *only* if she needs to express herself sexually with Leo. She sees this as a loss, she wants the whole enchilada (hehe a euphemism referring to her peppery name). Sexual love, fully expressed, with both of you. .

I think you have it

I was offering to step back from some things in order to give her more freedom in other areas specifically with Leo. She does not see this as an acceptable offer and therefore has chosen to step back with him. We were joking about it with Leo last night on text BTW...that felt good I must admit.

Quote:
I'm sure she'd feel wracked with guilt to go to bed with Leo, knowing you're sitting home in the basement, or working on your bike, and not getting any sex at all from anybody. In fact, she's said as much elsewhere..
Just to be clear this has never been about me not getting sexual needs met. Mine are met with abundance. Hell, I'm overall less sexual now than I ever have been.."Explained" : I don't feel it as a need for the sake of sex but as a way I want to share myself with the person I love and trust.

Quote:
BTW, Cyndie asked earlier if it was true Leo's wife doesn't want him having sex with RP
I don't know if she has that as a hard and fast boundary or at all. She is more concerned about how Redpepper lifts his spirits and makes him happy.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over