Thread: Vicki's Journey
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:18 AM

It's funny how someone can tell you something over and over, and then finally it clicks in your head and makes sense even though you thought you understood before.

Someone posted this on another board I'm on and it just felt so poignant to me. "In the end, it's not the amount of time you spent together, but the quality of it. The best relationships could be only a few days or a week, and even that, not everyone is lucky enough to find it. Enjoy NRE, treat each other right, and let the rest of the story fall into place."

Even when I'm sad that I'm not seeing L, I have to remember that what we have is really special. I've had very intense chemistry with only a few men in my life. And they are all still in my life and very dear to me, whether we still have sex or not.

Maybe sometimes people do come into your life for a reason, and you need to treasure it. It's not all that common not to fight for it when things are tough.

I can only hope for many, many more days with both L & H, but in the meantime I can just keep reminding myself how lucky I am to have not one but two wonderful men who love me in my life.