Thread: Vicki's Journey
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 12:43 PM

It's starting to weigh on me that I've been lonely this time H was away. Sometimes, things suck. It's now been 6 weeks since I've seen my lover, and 3 since I've seen my husband. Who will be home this weekend for two days and then off again for another week and a half. In the meantime, I'm a single mom but I also got called into work this week so I am not really getting any downtime. It's getting wearing.

It's been tougher than usual too, since L is also travelling for work and he's in a time zone that makes it difficult for us to spend much time together online at least. We communicate a lot, which is probably why our relationship deepened so quickly. It's normal for us to trade texts and emails all day, and then chat for a few hours at night unless one of us has plans. Given the time change, we're only talking maybe ten minutes a day. We haven't gone one day since we met without talking, so this has been tough for me. He tells me he misses me, and I miss him terribly.

Normally I see at least one of my casual sex flings when H is out of town, but I'd dumped one of them recently and the other was unavailable, so I haven't gotten any physical release, either. That usually helps a lot when I can't see my guys.

I can't wait for the summer to be over. I want to make love with H... I want to make love with L.

Come to think of it, I wonder what is going to be different in sex with L now. He tells me he has loved me for a while now, and I think I did too only I didn't know it was; I thought it was NRE until I finally couldn't keep telling myself that anymore. We were both keeping our feelings restrained so as not to scare each other away. I wonder what things will be like the first time we see each other, especially since it will have been 8 weeks...

I miss them both so much. I want to be held, kissed, loved.

Last edited by Vicki82; 08-22-2012 at 12:48 PM.