Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 05-19-2011, 11:57 AM

5' 8" or 5' 9"... somewhere around that neck of the woods. Long hair that is no longer as luxuriant as it used to be, big mutton chop sideburns... overweight by lots and most of it sits on the belly and thighs. Brown eyes with a bit of green. Not too hairy but getting moreso as I get older Need glasses but prefer contacts. No tattoos or piercings though I keep thinking about getting at least one of the former.

Atomic Tangerine - Guitar and amp blog.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:08 PM

Default description

I'm short, 5'1" although my mental height is 5'6". I'm round, at 230 lbs. Thick fine brown hair, currently about shoulder length - as summer is approaching, I make no guarantees! I've worn glasses since the 3rd grade. Hazel eyes that move from bluish to greenish to occasionally grayish depending on what I'm wearing, the light where I'm at and so on.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:46 AM

I am 5 foot 1
little longer then shoulder length hair red with light red high lights
green eyes
I just had feathers put in my hair one on each side one is blue and grey(grey for the Greatful Dead song Touch of Grey) the other teal with red and brown
kind of chesty
round but not as round as I once was down 60 pounds and at 209 but love myself and belive we are all beautiful no matter what shape we are
I have 14 tatts three on right calf 7 on left leg one on each back of each shoulder and back of my neck and one on left arm above my wrist
belive that is all lol
Old 05-20-2011, 02:34 AM

Ok decided to do this semi seriously

6'5 270 definitely carrying some extra weight but I carry it well. I am very broad and thick. Years of football and weight lifting puts some of the size in the right spots. (shoulders, back, thighs)
Brown hair, blue eyes... Square jaw.. Ummm... I have ears.
I have a small tattoo and a tongue ring..
Old 05-21-2011, 09:10 AM

5' 8", 170ish pounds, cyclist's body (yes, including shaved legs). Light brown hair, starting to grey at the temples, the beard is white on the sides and still brown in the middle, eyes are blue.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:11 PM

I'm 5'6", 150-160 pounds I think, curvy, brown hair, brown eyes. I have thick eyebrows that I don't pluck and I think they look cool (not as thick as Frida, mind you). I don't pluck any of my other hairs from the neck down either.
I'm not very athletic but I'm trying to get there. I don't have tattoos or piercings (I used to have pierced ears but they closed). I'm white with a very pale skin and dark brown moles all over my body (not 3D ones for the most part).

I wear glasses, which are usually broken in at least one way. My current glasses, which I got in 2006 or 2007, have tape on one side to hold the glass in, a piece of a pin replacing a screw in one of the branches (no screw would fit, it's completely out of shape) and the frame is bent in several ways. Oh, and it's missing one of the plastic things that goes on your nose.
Yet I really don't feel the urge to replace them. They work fine. I'll replace them when they're too broken to wear, not before That's how I roll.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:09 PM

I'm apparently 5 feet 3 inches and somewhat curvaceous. I'm more accustomed to centimeters and kilograms (160cm, 60kg).
I'm a brunette and my hair is about shoulder length now but I'm letting it grow. I have dark brown eyes. I do not tan. At all.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:13 PM

I look... well, kinda like my avatar. Only I don't wear flowy, gauzy orange dresses most of the time.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:19 AM

5'10", 170 lbs, blue eyes, dark blond hair, slim athletic build, If there's a classy way to wear jeans and tshirts, that's me. I've been growing my hair out for about two years now. A lot of people tell me I look like Andy Gibb.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:51 AM

I'm 6' 165 lbs. brown eyes, short (military) dirty blond (brown) hair. no facial hair unless I'm on leave (again, military). right now I wear desert camo's when I'm at work and workout gear when I'm not. when I'm home I'm a cut off cargo shorts, tshirt and flip flop kinda guy.