Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Old 06-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Default anybody from florida, if not from Florida please be willing to move with us

We are a fun loving couple, who have made the decision to go poly, we have a 5 month old baby girl at this point in time of writing this. We will be moving down to daytona beach, for a new job that was offered to me. We will most likely be moving into, Deltona or DeLand, I'm not opposed to travel. We will be moving down in january, so when our girl is a year old. Looking for someone who wants to be a sister wife. And would love our daughter like we do. Must love dogs as well because we have a husky and a beagle
Jake and kristal franklin
Old 06-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Default Hello

Hi, Unfortunately being a sister wife is not what I'm interested in but I live about 45 minutes to an hour away from Deland/Deltona. We should keep in touch, it never hurts to have friends!
Old 06-08-2015, 04:10 PM

My husband and I opened up our marriage when our daughter was young (3 months), about three years ago.

We live in the in the Tampa Bay area. I would like to stay in contact and possibly meet up someday. Daytona area isn't a far drive for me