Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 06:40 PM

Red face Hey

Hey im Vikki im 18 and from leeds, Iv recently started seeing a guy who is poly and dont really understand it, I would like to talk to some people who have been in the same place as me and can help me understand abit about it
Old 04-19-2011, 10:27 PM

Welcome aboard.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:41 PM

Hey my lovely. Happy you joined. I hope reading more and talking to others on this site, that they can help you more than I have been able to. They have helped me a lot so far. I hope to see more posts from you in the near future. =]
=]
Old 04-22-2011, 08:12 PM

Hi Cherrytory! Somegeezer is a great guy -- we all know that from his contributions here. Do you have any specific questions about polyamory? It would help us to be able to answer your questions if we knew what you feel you need to understand about it or where your concerns are.

Oh, and Welcome!

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 05-08-2011, 12:02 PM

Hi im not really sure what i want to know, the whole thing comfuses me to be perfectly honest. I just dont get how he could ever love anyone the way he loves me and i think it would kill me to see him happy and with someone else.