new to polyamory in oregon

Hello my husband and myself are new to this and are wondering if anyone knows of any support groups or couples around the Eugene Oregon area so we can learn more and not feel so alone in this life style.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/poly_eugene/

I and my wife live in Eugene too. I'm not sure that I can provide much positive support as my wife's being poly is only bringing me more pain as time goes by, and my attempts to be poly have not been relieving me of my issues with her having an outside relationship. However, I have a few friends in that poly group that are good poly people with positive polyamorous relationships.

Good luck!

Hi! My husband and I are in a similar situation. We'll actually be moving from SW NH to Eugene late summer so I can begin graduate school at UO. We're 34, been together 8 years (married 5). We have a 9 month old daughter at home and I have a teenage daughter from a previous relationship that visits often.

Currently, we're just looking for other polyamorists (couples and singles) in the Eugene area to get to know and maybe hang out with once we get there. Our interests are diverse but tend towards geekdom :D We're avid gamers (D&D, MTG, MMOs) and foodies. We also enjoy entertaining, camping, and the outdoors. Would love to chat. PM me if interested.

Couple on the coast ISO wife.

We want to connect with bi women looking for a family, but have had no luck. OKCupid and craigslist have yielded nothing. I'm old enough to remember print singles ads in newspapers, but those seem to be a thing of the past. Anyone have advice for us? We're vegetarian, not in the rat-race, not into pro-sports. We are into honesty, love, companionship and family. Thanks. Chris in Florence.

Back