Friends all over CAMP OUT Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

redpepper

Okay, its all booked. Bring your camping gear and your wienies, we're going camping!

Friday, July 8 at 1:00pm - July 10 at 11:00am.
Goldstream park campgrounds, Vancouver Island, BC.

17 kilometers from downtown Victoria, heading north on the Transcanada Hwy. towards Nanaimo. Turn left onto W. Shore Parkway, right on the round about on Amy Rd and left on Sooke Lake Road. The park entrance is on the right.

The campsite 74A and B at Goldstream provincial park is booked for us (PN, Mono and LB). We would love it if you would come out and camp too, by booking around us. It's situated in amongst the trees of the rain forest and is near some lovely hikes. There are beautiful streams and rivers to swim in and large cedars and waterfalls to gaze at too.

This is meant to be a time to kick back in the sun and warmth of summer, and relax. Their will be lots of chats and eating of *smores* around the group camp fire and activities will be self motivated.

Everyone's invited, please invite people; the more the merrier. Please keep in mind we are a diverse group and it is advised to invite like minded/friendly people in order to keep the harmony. If there is anyone new added to the attending list, please let us know here who you are. Thanks.

Please go to this link to see what is available around our site.

https://secure.camis.com/DiscoverCamping/GoldstreamProvincialPark/CampgroundSites19-143?Map

This is a discovercamping.com site.

Please ask me if you are having trouble finding us. It would be great if we were all together and sharing fires and fun times together, so book now!

Hope to see you there! Ya, summer is coming! :D

First of all Mono you make me laugh...OWP...:D

Rane and I are talking about this for it would be fun to spend time with others like us..

Are children invited?

First of all Mono you make me laugh...OWP...:D

Rane and I are talking about this for it would be fun to spend time with others like us..

Are children invited?

Yes kids are invited...I'm bringing my 2 :)

Hmmm looks like I'll be there with kids and no hubby this year. Just got his work schedule and he'll be on nights.

Next weekend!

We decided to have a potluck supper for one night and dress up. Furry style. Well it is the great out doors!

Good thing we're at a campsite and it's not hunting season :D

Well that was an incredible blast! Thanks to all the friends who came from near and far :) And a big thanks to my beautiful Lilo for bringing us all together! Can't wait for next year!

Back