Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 07:29 PM

Sheesh, I don't play video games out here lady! I work, go to the gym, sleep and then back to work. Hardly any time to do anything else. Well, at work I find time to get on here and post every once and a while.

Anyhow, take care! I hope all of the depressed women friends turn their frowns upside down and stop their mensies!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:35 AM

girlcaleb, you should post your present quad story in the thread Poly Success Stories! Congrats!

Haters gotta hate. Screw those close-minded peeps and find some new friends.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 04-06-2011, 03:32 AM

Good for you!!!
When I share my polyamorous life decisions with anyone, I do it with such confidence, strength, determination, self esteem and joy that the main response I get is "wow" or something like that. Some people just look at me in awe because I am so confident and share it in such a way that there is no room for judgement. They may judge me when I walk away, but there is no opening for that to my face. And I like it this way just fine!!!
Good luck, sounds nice!!
p.s. i'm in the deep south, so I'm pretty much alone down here (or so it feels), but it doesn't affect my confidence!!

Tags
exes, new bf, new gf, roommates