Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-29-2011, 07:20 PM

Default Greetings from Italy

Hi all!
I'm Alessandro, 27 years old, from the city of Bergamo, Northern Italy.
Some 5+ years ago I was in a monogamic heterosexual relationship with a girl I really loved. The relationship eventually crashed, but I continued to attend my ex-girlfriend. It was at that time that I understood both my bisexual and polyamorous nature, as I fell in love with a male friend of mine. I felt I was in love with both my friend and my ex-girlfriend. I thought it was extremely odd that I couldn't do anything. The situation complicated as I knew my ex-girlfriend was also in love with our friend: that excited me and sounded like the solution to my problems since I was dating my friend, but the problem was that our friend wasn't interested in poly.
After many difficulties, I lost both of them. I got a second girlfriend 2 years ago, but that situation also proved unable to work: my poly and bisex natures needed (and still need) to be satisfied at the same time.

Now I'm single and since poly is being introduced in Italy just now (as usual in ethics, Italians got it later...)... so I don't know how to find my way to satify my thirst for love, hopefully in a triad or quad.

As I was surfing the net for info on polyamory, I finally found this site and decided to subscribe. I hope I can clear out my doubts, know new people and found friendships here!

Nice to meet you all!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:31 PM

Welcome to the board. Peruse the old threads, jump right into any conversation-mostly a friendly bunch on here.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:41 AM

Thanks, LovingRadiance! I'll certainly do it! :-)