Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 05:28 AM

Default Glad to enter the forum

Hello, I am TequilaSID. For quite some time, I have been interested in the topics discussed in this forum. I am a male in my late 40ís and I am celebrating being happily married for 20 years. At this point in my life and after many years of denial, I have decided to embrace the fact that I am poly.

I am blessed to have a lot of very special friends around me and my feelings for them do not easily fit into the standard norm accepted by society. My goal is to be able to include everyone around me to the levels that I love them. Although this goal is easily stated - it will be a very challenging goal to attain, yet well worth the effort.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:00 PM

Greetings. I understand completely what you mean about having special friends and a wide range of emotions about them. Many of my years were also spent trying to understand why I never 'zeroed in' on one specific person for a relationship, and why I always had a variety of strong emotions about more than one person at a time.

My goal is similar to yours - as I'm sure is similar to many here - so good luck to you (and to us!)