Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 11-08-2011, 08:22 PM

Hey, Name is Shyne live in arizona.. would love too meet a new female for our relationship!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:22 AM

Default New poly couple looking for fun

My boyfriend and I have been discussing a threesome lately. We are looking for a woman, aged 20-25ish, who is clean of any and every STD, and fairly good looking.

Neither have us have ever participated in something like this before, so we're hoping you could show us around the block if you know what I mean.

I'm 20 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes. Clean of everything- I can provide proof. I'm fit.
My boyfriend is also 20, but 21 soon. He is absolutely gorgeous and very fit.

Email me with serious inquiries.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:13 AM

Default Female needed- Threesome

My boyfriend and I have been wanting to have a threesome for a while- we have never tried one before. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and am physically fit- I'm sure you won't be disappointed. He is also incredibly attractive- brown hair, hazel eyes, well built everywhere, and also physically fit. I'm looking for an outgoing, beautiful, physically fit, curious and fun girl- ages 20-25. Must be STD/disease- FREE. We can put on a show and have him step in, in the middle- his preference. Must be willing to take the ropes a little since we're both new to this, and be extremely fun in bed.
I can host. This weekend June 8-10 would be great if possible- this will be a one night deal but if we're all satisfied and had a great time (I'm hoping,) I'm sure we would be open to consider more encounters. I can voice verify. Email with SERIOUS inquiries!

BTW- I'm located in Scottsdale.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:55 AM

FWIW, TempePoly, it really sounds like you would have better luck on a swinging site rather than a poly site. Not that there is anything wrong with swinging! But you seem to me focused more on the sexual aspect (a "one-night-stand" with repeats if performance is satisfactory to all concerned).

Many (most?) who frequent this site are interested in at least the possibility of emotional/romantic involvement with potential partners (which you make no mention of in your posts).

JaneQ

PS. Woo-hoo threesomes! I like mine in the MFM, FFM, FFF varieties...with people that I already have a relationship with - friends, lovers, girl/boyfriends, spouses (AND I don't live in Arizona AND I'm older than you are looking for AND I am HPV positive).
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe

Last edited by JaneQSmythe; 06-07-2012 at 04:01 AM.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempePoly View Post
My boyfriend and I have been discussing a threesome lately. We are looking for a woman, aged 20-25ish, who is clean of any and every STD, and fairly good looking.
TempePoly,

First, good luck with finding a woman to enjoy a threesome with!

Second, I just want to gently point out that finding a woman who is clean of any and all STIs is unrealistic.

Like JaneQSmythe, I have been diagnosed with HPV. The exposure rates of HPV in sexually active people has been estimated at 75%. The CDC estimates infections to be around 50% of sexually active people.

The Amercian Social Health Association has some great info at: http://www.ashastd.org/std-sti/hpv.html. The CDC also has fact sheets on HPV (cdc.gov).
Old 10-26-2013, 04:56 PM

Default Poly in AZ

Hi,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I thought anyone looking for a polyamory community in Arizona might like to know about the Arizona Polyamory Events meetup group here:

http://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Poly-Events/

Cheers!

Tags
arizona, friends, love, poly