Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 03-19-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Eek, I'd be afraid to just call this blog, Penny's In Heaven, because of karma. Say you're in heaven and bam! the universe brings you some hell. (Kinda like the poster here, Happiest Man Alive, who almost always seems so unhappy! Or naming your girlchild Candy or Cookie and she grows up to be a stone butch dyke. )

Anyway! I am jealous of you cooking and sexing with 2 hot "good guys." Wish I could find even one... sigh. Someday.
Yeah, I don't believe that calling it "Penny's in Heaven" could actually bring trouble down on my head, but if things went bad or I was just having a really bad day, the irony would get on my nerves.

On the topic of irony, I think Cookie would be a really cute name for a butch dyke. lol

My daughter is at my mom's as she is every Saturday night. Tonight me and my guys are going out in our sexy Victorian costumes for drinking and dancing, and then I get to come back home and have sex with them. It's going to be hot, and I always get a little wild when I have a few drinks in me.

Whee!

Then tomorrow morning we'll do breakfast and cuddles. Thumper usually works Saturday nights, so the bed will be extra cramped (it's only a full-sized, and T-Rex is a six-footer) but it'll be worth it.

I gotta watch my alcohol consumption though so I'm not hung over. Sunday morning naked wrestling is the best.

My poly story begins here. Now with new blogging action!
Old 03-20-2011, 11:45 AM

Good post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:45 PM

Steam Penny. I couldn't resist. Hey, if by some wild coincidence you recognize me from someplace, keep it under your hat.

I usually do the ruffly shirt bit, but I tried something different this time.

I'd love to show off the guys, but as I intend to discuss intimate and private details here, it's probably best if I don't. Thumper wouldn't mind, but T-Rex is more private and not out to his family.

After reading through Redpepper's posts on the topic, as well as some other sources on being "out," I have decided that being out or in have at least equal benefits and drawbacks, but being out is more natural to me.

We are now out to Thumper's brother, who was completely unfazed. I think he may enjoy commiserating with Thumper over how hard it is to find women.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SkyPiratePenny.jpg (26.3 KB, 47 views)

Old 03-22-2011, 12:45 AM

When we went out last night, Thumper was introducing me and T-Rex as his wife and her boyfriend. T-Rex started introducing himself as my boyfriend, pointing out Thumper as my husband. It was a little surreal.

I felt really full of myself with both of them being openly affectionate with me. Kind of like the guy walking in with a hot chick on each arm.

Thumper looks fantastic in a kilt. He has the most perfect calves... ever. I did not know a man's calves could be so amazingly sexy.

Here are pictures of me in some of my costumes. I didn't make any of it (I get asked that a lot) but I love putting all sorts of different pieces from a variety of sources together.

Old 03-22-2011, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Thumper looks fantastic in a kilt.
Oh, I'm such a sucker for a man in a kilt. YUMMMMM!

The costumes are awesome.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:07 PM

My husband and I dressed up as Steampunk for Halloween. My costume was not nearly as amazing as yours are. My husband made a lightening gun out of foam core and color printed paper that looked amazing. We both love Steampunk.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:33 PM

I posted this in the thread on multi-partner cohabitation in response to a discussion on sex in earshot of other partners. I am too lazy to paraphrase it here, though I wanted it in my blog as I think it is a cute story:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
While we don't live together, I think this story is relevant to the current conversation.

My boyfriend, T-Rex, spends Tuesday and Saturday nights with me while my husband, Thumper, is at work. Sunday mornings, when Thumper comes home, we fire up the airbed in the living room so we can have breakfast, watch movies, play video games, chat, listen to audio books, and have playful sex. These mornings often last until five or six at night. My daughter stays at my mom's on Sundays.

This past Sunday, over the course of such a 'morning', Thumper was sitting on the edge of the airbed looking up something on his laptop (which was set up on a TV tray next to the airbed) pertinent to a conversation he and T-Rex were having. Meanwhile, T-Rex and I had been casually fooling around under the covers.

So, T-Rex rolls over and is about to mount me (yay!) and Thumper starts talking about whatever it was he was looking up. He glances over, sees T-Rex poised for action, and says something like, "Oh, sorry. I'll wait."

T-Rex cheerfully says, "No no, go ahead, finish your thought," while continuing to... well, you know... initiate docking procedures.

Meanwhile, I start giggling. I have no clue what the topic was because my brain goes mushy at such times.

So Thumper says whatever he was going to say and T-Rex (who has achieved full penetration at this point) answers him thoughtfully. I think there may have been a brief conversational exchange at this point, but my memory is fuzzy there. Then T-Rex turns his full attention to me and we have a lovely bit of sex.

Mind you, T-Rex and I had plenty of intense one on one time the night before, so I didn't feel at all ignored or anything. I think I already had sex with Thumper that morning, probably with both of them, possibly at the same time, but Sunday mornings are lazy and fuzzy and warm, and we don't keep track or score or anything. They all kind of blur together in my memory.

Anyhow, T-Rex and I finish and take a moment for a cuddle. Thumper, who has been on the computer the whole time and was sitting on the airbed right next to us, laughs and says, "You know, it's really hard to use a mouse while you guys are doing that." He then pantomimes the effect all the bouncing had on his mousing skills.

I thought that was pretty funny, and T-Rex has a rich, booming laugh that is pleasant to feel resonating through his chest when I'm cuddled up against him.

It was awfully nice. I love the sense of camaraderie that has developed between them.

This makes me think that we possibly could all live together someday, though I'm not making any plans at this point. It's too soon and there's no real need for it. But at least the sex wouldn't be a problem.

I guess my point is that the sex doesn't have to be a problem, but it's something the metamours need to work out between them. I've been with T-Rex for about 8 months now, and this has developed slowly over time. We used to keep it separate and T-Rex would leave when Thumper came home (though that didn't last long), then we all started just hanging out together Sunday mornings, then it progressed to cuddling while hanging out, then light fondling under the covers entered the picture, and now it's this friendly and affectionate experience that is super warm and fuzzy.

It helps that we were all good friends before I became intimate with T-Rex.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:40 PM

Oh wow. That is beautiful!

(And also made me giggle at a few points. )
Old 03-25-2011, 03:59 PM

Totally made me giggle too, and gave me new images for the term "Multi-tasking".
Old 03-26-2011, 09:07 PM

I love getting supportive comments here. Thanks, guys!

I have been awfully sick with a cold. Last night was supposed to be romance time for me and Thumper, but I was too bombed out on NyQuil to do anything but pass out. Tonight, T-Rex and I are getting together for our usual Saturday night. I am feeling better, so that will likely be fine unless I have a relapse.

Thumper has the worst luck. This always happens to him, and I swear up and down it isn't me. I always get my damn period on the nights we're together, and it almost always clears up in time for T-Rex. That's just how my pills have timed out with his work schedule.

Dice hate Thumper too. He has the worst luck. Never sending him to Vegas.

And our Sunday morning is off for this week as the kiddo is spending the night here instead of at my mom's and has a birthday party to go to tomorrow. I will miss Sunday lounging.

Still, Thumper has Sunday night off and we are going to a LARP, so I will be in my corset and garters when we get home... that will be fun.