Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 12:41 PM

Default Snarky no longer lessens the pain.

I am a male in love with a poly gurl. She has had many lovers while we've been together. I can never find a girl that wants to share.

Her latest bf/lover situation had me torturing myself with many fears or basically the I am not worthy card.

Good news he dumped her.
Bad news she is depressed and suicidal.

I love her so much. But, feel so powerless to cheer her up.

I've been consoling, sympathetic and a good listener albeit a very challenged listener.

My heart feels so broken right now.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:56 PM

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm curious why it would be good news that her other bf dumped her? Good for you? Or good for her?

Regardless of your own luck in finding like minded women, you may want to take some time to tackle your own emotions.

Insecurity is something you need to own and deal with. And if you aren't taking care of yourself, how can you expect to take care of her through depression?

I hope you take advantage of the support and advice offered here to find your path.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 03-07-2011, 05:32 AM

Default Polyamory.com Forum - Reply to Topic

Quote:
I am a male in love with a poly gurl. She has had many lovers while we've been together. I can never find a girl that wants to share. Her latest bf/lover situation had me torturing myself with many fears or basically the I am not worthy card. Good news he dumped her. Bad news she is depressed and suicidal. I love her so much. But, feel so powerless to cheer her up. I've been consoling, sympathetic and a good listener albeit a very challenged listener. My heart feels so broken right now.
?