Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 10-10-2015, 02:20 PM

Default Next chapter

Time for a new blog. My love life is heating up and getting a bit complicated. I had a couple relationships earlier in the year, but they both ended for one reason or another, tho I have salvaged a friendship with one of the guys.

But the past few months all kinds of new things are happening.

For a few months, I have been chatting with a subby man, 35, who lives in a nearby state. He works for the city, and is having all kinds of budget issues cause by the mayor. He is on the union board and is working overtime, and we've planned several dates only to have him cancel them for one more tiresome meeting with the mayor. One of these days we will meet. We've grown close in chat. He is very sweet and caring. Let's call him Rick.

Next person is a woman. We met through a guy we'd both been chatting with on okc. We both found him to be a creepy old perv, but he kind of set us up! We never met the guy but have been seeing each other since early August. It's a very good relationship. She is, 57, intelligent and bi and kinky and affectionate and kind and artistic and beautiful and a gardener. We are alike in so many ways, it is ridiculous. She also has 3 grown kids like me.

She is fresh out of a very bad long term marriage though, and still learning the dating ropes with men now that she is free. But she seems to love and trust me, and I love her too. She has been here and hung out with miss pixi and they get along. All is good, great! Let's call her Artist. She lives a half hour away.

Next on the roster is Darkwing. He lives in the next town and also found me on okc. We've had 2 dates so far, one for beers and a nice chat for 3 hours, next one he came here and we had sex. He is a swinger, but has had some poly type relationships. He is married and his wife is fine with him seeing me. I like him, he is 45, intelligent, witty, kind, thoughtful, very handsome and fit and ... extremely well endowed! We see each other again in 2 days. So far he seems kind of vanilla, but its intense vanilla. And he's so fun to kiss as well as fuck.

Yesterday I finally had a 3rd date with one other guy I met this summer. Nick is a Dom, 35, and omg, the sex/kink. Our first 2 dates just blew me away and so did the 3rd date. After the 2nd date I was in this amazing sub space for 3 days. Something about this guy... Dommy, but sensitive, and light hearted, and cute, beautiful green eyes, fit and trim and beautiful good sized cock (he is an inch shorter than me, but has the cock of a tall man, its quite delightful), playful, open minded, just pleasures the hell out of me! I can't even...

Nick is married and poly, has a wife and toddler, and a gf who has a kid, and he told me he has 3 or 4 other play partners he sees occasionally. At first I wasnt sure I wanted to be on his roster since he is so busy and has a demanding job too. But I am thinking I will take what I can get, because what I can get is so fucking amazing.

So, I felt I needed to start blogging again, because that is 4 new lovers... besides my darling miss pixi. Ive been deluged with messages on okc lately, mostly jerks of course, but every 20 or so messages from jerks come a good one from a decent person.

I've also just started chatting with a young hippie boy, 25, over the past 2 or 3 days. We have so much in common too, and he writes so well and seems so smart. (Cute too, long wavy brown hair and glasses, tall and skinny.) He has gone to lots of rock shows and music fests like me, and also loves to go to thrift stores. He is a woodworker. We haven't had sexy chat yet, but his okc Q&As indicate he has a high sex drive. We are trying to set up a date.

So Hippie is number 5 on my list (and with miss pixi, that is 6.) I can only handle this many right now because no one is seeming to be available more than every other week or so, and I havent even met Rick yet.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving Pixie (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, M, 36), Pixie's Dom for 3+ years
Old 10-10-2015, 02:52 PM

WOW!!! You've been busy! Sounds fun and exciting, Mags - looking forward to your updates!

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia

Click here for a Solo Poly view on hierarchical relationships
Click here to find out why the Polyamorous Misanthrope is feeling disgusted.
Old 10-10-2015, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
WOW!!! You've been busy! Sounds fun and exciting, Mags - looking forward to your updates!
Oh yes! Here is another who will definitely follow your new blog, Magdlyn! Really loved to read the first entry - amazing times, good people! Happy for you!
Old 10-10-2015, 10:13 PM

You definitely have a lot going on! Looking forward to seeing how you work it all out.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:13 AM

Sexy updates! Glad things are going well for you and you are writing again.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:45 AM

Thanks for the responses!

Set up a date with Hippie for next Saturday, lunch at a brew pub and then going thrifting. Turns out he does have an interest in polyamory and some kink activities, so this should work out. He is definitely fun to talk to. So, Darkwing on Monday and Hippie on Saturday... Artist is away this Columbus Day weekend visiting family, but maybe I can see her mid-week this week.

miss pixi has had a cold for a month. She is gradually improving but feeling low energy. I am usually the one catching bronchitis and stuff, not her! She had a very busy summer, working at camp and going to a huge Phish festival, I think she got worn out. So, she doesn't mind me being busy meeting new people, as she's not up for much right now!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving Pixie (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
Old 10-13-2015, 02:11 PM

I had my 3rd date with Darkwing last night. He and miss pixi were interested in meeting, so I asked him to pick up some wine on his way over. He brought 2 bottles of white, nice wines!

We sat and chatted for 45 minutes or so before he and I wandered off to do our thing. Gladly we are all experienced at open relationships, everything was amicable and relaxed. The sex was also better than last time, not that the first time was bad! We did some more experimenting with slightly kinkier things, and we also chatted afterwards about turn-ons and general topics. Fun fun.

I am still exchanging long messages with Hippie on okc every day. He is so sweet and fun, like a happy playful puppy. So looking forward to meeting him! I just want to eat him up. But we will have a public date. Hopefully a little making out in the car at least, hehe!

Have not heard much from Artist while she is away. She's pretty bad at texting, that is one thing I struggle with. I am glad she is having a nice time with her family. I just hope I can see her this week some time.

Old 10-16-2015, 12:14 PM

My son is coming to visit today for a week. Puts a little damper on the dating stuff, but not really. He and miss pixi get along so well, drinking whiskey and playing video games keeps them busy.

Hippie had a glitch at work and needs to work tomorrow (Sat), so we are meeting for dinner and beers tonight! So excited, he is so nice, and we've texted so much already, we've got a head start on first date conversation routines. We had wanted to go thrifting, but it will be too late to do that tonight. Maybe if we like each other, we can do that on Sunday. I wish he could come here and hang out and meet miss pixi, since she likes what I have been telling her about him. But it would be awkward to bring a 25 year old here when my 24 year old son is also here. lol

Artist is back from her trip and we made plans for a date next Wednesday. She seems to be busy until then. I miss that lovely lady. Can't wait to catch up with her again.

Darkwing wanted to come by one of this past week's afternoons, since sometimes his work allows it, but work was too busy. Darn.

This NRE for all these people is kinda crazy. But fun. My mind, and spirit, are going in so many different directions.

miss pixi's cold is finally dissipating, thank the gods. She has had a lot more energy for projects... and sex! It's so good to reconnect with her sexually again. For her. And also to handle the spillover of my NRE. Plus she's been chatting nightly with the boyfriend who rekindled with her, so she's got some excess sexual buzz going on as well. She will see him next weekend. I hope I can see one of my people while she is at her bfs!

Old 10-16-2015, 01:18 PM

Quote:
This NRE for all these people is kinda crazy. But fun. My mind, and spirit, are going in so many different directions.
You really made me laugh out loud! I can believe... must be a bit overwhelming, and fun! Your new chapter in life sounds so positive in all ways. Keep up the updates, you have audience!
Old 10-16-2015, 01:58 PM

I hope you have a great meet-up with Hippie. Glad you're enjoying yourself!