Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 05-21-2017, 03:25 AM

Default Insert Clever Title Here :-D

So, I have continued to lurk for months now and debated off & on starting my own blog thread. Here goes, I guess, lol.

There has been so much that has happened since my last posts. Early in August, while on the way to an annual bike ride on the other side of the state, Moog rolled his car. The thought of what could have happened freaked me out. A lot. I made some more errors in judgement in regards to our whole complicated situation & very nearly lost Capaldi. Over the next few months I left things be for the most part. The next time things were brought up was in December and Capaldi had decided he was willing to give it another try. So since the day after Christmas Moog & I have had this thing. He still has the same viewpoint on his future (ie: moving on at some point into his own mono relationship), to the best of my knowledge so I'm trying to not read too much into anything ATM or overthink things.

Even more recently, as in this morning, Capaldi & I had another discussion. And, after a sleepless night (not entirely related to us), he has had an epiphany. It finally, truly appears that he has gotten over his fear of losing me and is more mellow about the relationship I have with Moog than he has been since the very beginning. He even made a few, um...interesting... suggestions for the future. So, at this point, I'd say things are going rather well. And I hope that continues to be the case.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:43 AM

Good luck Clara.

It's refreshing to see someone take the transition from mono to poly slowly. Far too often this forum sees "I'm so in love I'll destroy everything to obtain it."

For what it's worth, I think you've got the right approach. If this works out well for you, maybe you can help the rest of us work out how to do this properly?

Good luck Clara, you clever clever girl,
Shaya.

ADDIT: Shouldda called your blog title the tardis, because there's more love on the inside.

Last edited by Shaya; 05-21-2017 at 03:46 AM.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaya View Post

ADDIT: Shouldda called your blog title the tardis, because there's more love on the inside.
Drat it, that's what I get for doing things while tired, lol.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:53 AM

The Mods might change it for you if you ask nicely. Or you could just start the blog as a new thread again. That might be easier.