Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 02-15-2014, 05:36 AM

Default New here

New here. Not sure what to say about me. I'm 26 and married to the love of my life. We have decided though, after 6 years, that we both have needs and desires which cannot be fully fulfilled by each other alone. She has a committed boyfriend, I am still looking for a girlfriend. Not sure exactly what I want, as I am still figuring out my sexuality. Any questions or helpful tips are much appreciated.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:48 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings 72aircooled,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Are you thinking you may be somewhat bisexual? Would you be interested in dating both men and women? Something to decide on before going too much further.

You can check out the Dating & Friendships subforum and post there if you want, it may help you to find what you're looking for.

There are many possibilities out there; I'm sure we can find out what will meet your needs. Have a look around and let us know if you have questions.

Regards,
Kevin T., "official greeter"

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Old 02-17-2014, 11:41 PM

Default VW fan?

Hello and welcome!

Your username caught my eye - the first car I purchase for myself was a 74 VW SuperBeetle...

Advise? Read, discuss, communicate...

People come to poly from all different direction and poly comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes. My story is told in my blogs on this site and lots of other people have shared theirs in the "LifeStories and Blogs" subforum.

Ask questions and take eveyone's opinion with a grain of salt...enjoy your time with us!

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe
Old 02-18-2014, 01:10 AM

Default Thanks

Thank you for the greetings.
I have been with both men and women. I prefer women over men, 99% of the time. I just like to explore and have fun.
Still new to non monogamy, I suppose. Wife and I used to have threesomes, which is where I learned to enjoy the occasional man.
Just learning how to deal with the emotions as there are many in this lifestyle.
I'm here to discuss and learn from others, gain support, make friends. Hopefully, I'll be able to pass along something I've learned along the way.
My daily driver is a 72 vw type 3 fastback. It's my first. It's bumper less, with custom front turn signals. Bullet type. Tee handle shifter. I think it's sexy.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:32 AM
Official Greeter

Sounds good. We're glad to help and there's lots of stuff to learn and friends to find here. Enjoy!