Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Banned

Sex negative, unwilling to listen or reflect, won't self examine, defensive, confrontational, couple centric.. great candidates for polyamory(!)
Old 02-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Banned

Because you're being incredibly pig headed and naive and it is important to point out why. You won't listen, but maybe someone will and save themselves the grief and misery you're about to visit on yourselves and whatever unfortunate souls become involved with you.. Good Luck!
Old 02-06-2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by london View Post
Because you're being incredibly pig headed and naive and it is important to point out why. You won't listen, but maybe someone will and save themselves the grief and misery you're about to visit on yourselves and whatever unfortunate souls become involved with you.. Good Luck!
I don't want to listen. I don't have to listen. You're not listening. I don't like your ideas or hers. I like mine and ours. I don't care what you think lmao....smh. Grief and misery sounds like words that are probably used in your life quite often. Not mine. We have fun. Polyamory is stated in this Forums Giudelines as being defined as many thing and the things that "it is not". lmao.....smh.....I am like in tears from laughter what happened did I not agree with your GF or something? Eventually I would like to just have to worry about what I am going to feed two people instead of one not what someone has to vent about wow. That is so rude but so tragically and comically just unstoppable omg lmfaooo!

I have never been confronted by such a rude group of people on a forum in my life, man may you be blessed. All of you that cannot just accept that my opinion is mine and I am not using this as a dating site although it says you can in the appropriate places this not being one of them but my introduction not being a dating ad. Wow. this is kinda fun though, I havent had conversations like this since I played Everquest 2
Old 02-06-2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Sex negative, unwilling to listen or reflect, won't self examine, defensive, confrontational, couple centric.. great candidates for polyamory(!)
It's a intro thread man come on!!! People have sex can we be grown up and not be trendy and discuss it? It's part of life. Sex negative?? WTF IS THAT? Some new trendy ass term? WTF man this is so stupid. I didn't do anything to you. Confrontational? ARE YOU SERIOUS??????? Look at the Mods posts? How is that not confrontational? I say I like this, cindi says, you shouldnt it never works. I say it will, it does and it will, she comes back and ssays it wont over and over and then your firends come in. You should all be banned for starting issues and she shouuldnt be a moderator. Get off of me damn dude!
here it is in a nut shell

HI. ME AND MY GF LIKE POLYAMORY SO WE CAME HERE! WE WANT A GF. THIS IS WHO WE ARE! WE LIKE HAVING FUN!!! I AM INTRODUCING OURSELVES!!!

What major bug crawled up your behind?
Old 02-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Banned

I'm quite straight. Don't have a gf. Don't you think you look stupid trying to dismiss and insult people who have or are living the relationship style you're dreaming of? Stop being childish and defensive and listen to what experienced people are telling you to think about. People like you are here all the time. You.two.aren't unique.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBirds View Post
Thanks for the free registration and I hope to learn something here in the very least. -Rob
I guess disagreeing with someone is being arrogant and pig headed. I ain't no pig and I ain't no bastard either. I cook and clean and work my ass off in this small apartment like its a mansion. Don't you judge me. I love everyone the same. Not fair.....not fair I shouldnt have to take kicks like this on a forum where we are polycurious. You people should be ashamed, except KDT and PolyPractice who is now a friend cause she talked to me one on one like a big girl and she is almost in the same boat so ; p
Old 02-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Banned

The idea that people are either in closed relationships or having booty calls is sex negative. It says booty calls are wrong and sex without love is inherently inferior, as well as hinting that sex itself is wrong unless cleansed by traditional commitment.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Banned

This convinces me it would be highly unethical to have a relationship with you.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:03 PM

Quote:
The idea that people are either in closed relationships or having booty calls is sex negative. It says booty calls are wrong and sex without love is inherently inferior, as well as hinting that sex itself is wrong unless cleansed by traditional commitment.
Well, that's not how I feel so your whole theory about a booty call being used in the context I used it in is a sex negative, that theory is not only persumptious but completely idiotic. Anyways, sorry if you're offended but I don't know what else to say. Apprently your idea of what Love and a Booty Calls are, are two different things than what I think. Let me explain please:

Love. A feeling, a vibration, what I feel when I touch people, anyone. I massage someone I use love. I talk to someone I use love. I think of someone, I use love. I cannot have sex without love. I cannot just nail some whore. I don't need to go out and get my release. My release comes from watching how happy my GF is after I cook her dinner and tell her how beautiful she is. Love comes from helping someone with a computer problem whether online or in my little home office. We are doing it and we are doing it right. I wasn't judging anyone. A booty call is when you have sex. Typically assocaited with a specific person who is meant to have sex with for just sex. I say booty call for many reasons, although that makes no difference for this discussion.

Sounds like you people are way more focused on sex than I am. I just want to meet new freinds and have a good time but you guys don't want me to do that. you just want to start problems with me because you don't like my ideas. That's not okay. Leave me alone. if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. I just disagreed, and apparently you can't do that in forums anymore. I need the feeling of love to have sex, every single person feels the vibrations of love when they have an orgasm. You have to. That's what it is. Every spasm releasing the same chemicals that release when (just a lot more) when you see that special soeone. It's just a difference in opinion of feeling and what love is which has been argued for ages and will always be until people wake up on this earth. I'm not here to debate that or anything. I am here to meet new people, this has been the most intereting day I have had in months.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
I cannot just nail some whore.
Are we speaking about sex workers here, or rather, as I suspect, a woman who enjoys casual sex?
Closed Thread