Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 04-27-2017, 06:03 PM

Default Theory on NRE between m/f relationships

Induction Phase
I have developed over time a prevailing theory I call the induction phase. In a polyamorous relationship, when the wife begins to deal with her new partner sexually, there are direct changes in the biochemical processes that go far beyond New Relationship Energy NRE in general. For one there is already a size difference no matter if it is smaller or larger. There are different smells, sites, touch senses that exemplify the differences that charge sexual intercourse. Sure these can be summed up under the umbrella of NRE, but I'd rather take a closer look at the actual biochemical processes that occur here.

For one only 95% of ejaculation is plasma, and there are over 50 compounds found in ejaculation plasma which when coming from a healthy male have pronounced benefits. These compounds including, but not limited to, neurotransmitters, endorphins, hormones and immunosuppressants which all have tremendous potential for health. Semen itself makes up only 5% of ejaculation and contains fructose, ascorbic acid, zinc, cholesterol,protein,calcium,chlorine,blood group antigens,citric acid,DNA,Magnesium,vitamin B12, phosphorus,sodium,potassium,uric,acid,lactic acid, nitrogen and other nutrients. Not only can semen be ingested for its benefits, but one really needs to understand that during sexual intercourse your wife will become permanently bonded for life with her partner if she does not use a condom. What I'm referring to is the direct infusion of DNA from her partner into her bloodstream which literally fuses with her body and becomes a part of her DNA for life. The plasma during ejaculation will actually bind to the inside vaginal walls forming dozens of biochemical processes that attach and fuse with your wife so that she and her partner become one. Ejaculation plasma will go through different phases as her partner orgasms. The semen/plasma liquefies over time and is absorbed ether through the cervix or the vaginal walls. Also during this time oxcytocin another powerful sex hormone is released during sex and even greater quantities of up to 20% more are released post orgasm known as the cuddle phase. Oxcytocin is extremely powerful. One should take note that this is the time when the wife is most vulnerable to falling for her new partner and if one desires to keep only bonded emotionally and psychologically only to her husband then after orgasm it would be a great idea to avoid the "cuddle time".

This effect can indirectly confuse her body and this bonding phase she will go through will cause her to crave her new partner in various ways over her husband. Most people will assume this as part of NRE, but one needs to be aware here that there is actually a difference between what the rational mind wants and the body is requiring from her new lover during this period. During this induction phase she may even resist her husband's dick or choose her new partner over husband fucking her in order to acclimate to her different and yes sometimes larger counterpart. This is a natural part of the philosophy of evolution. For procreation sexually a woman will seek out the more dominant alpha male and her body will automatically start to build a desire for him. Size here also could become a real issue. In some cases I've observed in the community smaller men will seek out slightly larger men (bulls) in order to felicitate the increased sexual gratification for their wife. What ends up happening is that the wife's sexual chemistry will literally crave and desire only the larger counterpart to stretch and often go deeper during sexual intercourse. The act of sex can but not always be more gratifying by having a larger size. I have been told also that it isn't a better thing, but a different thing by various women. There are times when a woman will crave the pure raw power of being fucked and push her over the edge and other times when she will want a more romantic slower deeper connected effort from her husband or lover instead. Variety is good here. And having a slightly different or a smaller and a larger cock oftentimes is what a woman will want. It's the choice option. Having both vanilla and chocolate ice cream at anytime is always better than no choice at all.

In general terms this also means that sex with a 3'rd party with a condom means you are more isolated from this experience and this also goes for couples not married who have sex. I do wonder if this is also why when women who jump many partners during their life have a hard time bonding long term to one person, because their bodies literally are confused by the constant changing of partners and infusion of constant different DNA. The context of this also would obviously not necessarily involve LGBT partners if they were not born with the original equipment that produce the dozens chemical compounds in semen plasma only created and come together and absorbed through the vaginal walls. This also means in my opinion that sex between male and female is quite a bit more risky and biochemically the body will in general terms thrive, desire and demand that which doesn't often make sense psychologically. I'm not saying that NRE cannot happen between gay and lesbian couples, of course it can from a psychological perspective, but what I am saying is that normal and healthy male female couples have that extra biological component and that biochemistry only makes sense in terms of evolution and procreation.

Plateau Phase
Take note though that if during the induction phase which can last from a couple weeks to several months, if your wife has a much greater desire for her new male and to have sex with him, this will pass and she will eventually move to a plateau phase. During this phase the NRE effect will normalize and she will begin to see the benefits of having the choice of both men when she desires. And in an open marriage where there are a multitude of psychological and physiological factors, often times she may move to take in another partner or search for a replacement NRE. I've noticed that there really are no set rules here. The human body is insanely complex. A woman may not go through these phases at a specific time or even in that order, but from my experience it sheds light on a more rational and scientific approach to what happens during NRE.

Last edited by tbrock; 04-27-2017 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:07 PM

So where did you c+p this hogwash from?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 62) loving Pixie (poly, F, 40) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, M, 36), Pixie's Dom for 3+ years
Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
So where did you c+p this hogwash from?
I wrote it and if you have a problem with it, maybe you should explain why or move along and shut your trap. Have a nice day!

Oh... by the way I can cite the scientific studies on the compounds on semen/plasma as well as the bonding with partner for life through DNA infusion transfer as well as psychological bonding statistics if you would like. But this is just a bit of what I've already researched and written. If you have a different opinion and can cite scientific literature I would also be willing to dialogue further.

Last edited by tbrock; 04-27-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:24 PM

Yeah, I can't decide if this is thoroughly offensive or just plain ludicrous. In any case, this was definitely written by a man who doesn't understand women even a little bit. All kinds of tiresome locker room assumptions, i don't even know where to begin.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:01 PM

Your welcome to challenge my assertions from a scientific standpoint. That would at least start from logic and rationality. would you like me to link the scientific studies on chemical bonding, DNA infusion through seminal fluid? How about breaking down your understanding of NRE and why so many women join this lifestyle in order to facilitate a sexual need that they could automatically get from a monogamous relationship but yet choose poly? Do you really think it is just head games and there is no biochemical component to all of this despite medical research saying otherwise? NRE is not just psychological it is VERY MUCH physical and peer bonding on a whole different level. And there is a very real element of danger inherent in living this lifestyle no matter if it is cuck, poly or ???
Old 04-27-2017, 08:13 PM

It's not the science of DNA and oxytocin and chemical compounds of semen and bareback sex I have issue with. It's the way you're addressing your post to married men, talking about "your wife," the stuff about penis size and "alpha males," and how one should lessen oxytocin effects to avoid bonding by refusing to let your wife cuddle another man.

Your views on "LGBT" relationships also seem very confused.

I don't think you know where you are. This is a board for polyamory, not for swingers or cuckold men and their wives.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 62) loving Pixie (poly, F, 40) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, M, 36), Pixie's Dom for 3+ years
Old 04-27-2017, 11:56 PM
Stealth Mod

It's a fairly standard Red Pill/Menist/MGTOW/unaffiliated misogynist theory. You'll find abbreviated versions of it in the comments for articles or blog posts that have anything to do with relationships that don't revolve around absolute female sexual fidelity (ie divorces, custody issues, etc). This guy is just using more words to say the same old thing.
Old 04-28-2017, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrock View Post
Not only can semen be ingested for its benefits, but one really needs to understand that during sexual intercourse your wife will become permanently bonded for life with her partner if she does not use a condom.What I'm referring to is the direct infusion of DNA from her partner into her bloodstream which literally fuses with her body and becomes a part of her DNA for life.
H-H-HOLY MOLY. "Your wife will become permanently bonded for life" if a male gets semen into her. Do you mean that any woman will permanently bond for life with the first person who gets semen into her? Or is this just for some women? Can you show me the link to this scientific study? I'm interested in this stuff. I'd previously always thought it was just fiction on literotica.com. But if it's real, I mean... wow. Just wow.

By the way, I have never heard of DNA from semen entering the bloodstream intact. I always thought that there just weren't any proteins on the vaginal, cervical or uterine cell wall that could do that and the size of DNA prevents diffusion through the lipophilic cell wall. Again, if you've found something that the mainstream biologists are unaware of, can you show me the research? It would be a groundbreaking discovery. Nobel prize material even, I think. Thank you.

Best regards,
Shaya
Old 04-28-2017, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
It's not the science of DNA and oxytocin and chemical compounds of semen and bareback sex I have issue with. It's the way you're addressing your post to married men, talking about "your wife," the stuff about penis size and "alpha males," and how one should lessen oxytocin effects to avoid bonding by refusing to let your wife cuddle another man.

Your views on "LGBT" relationships also seem very confused.

I don't think you know where you are. This is a board for polyamory, not for swingers or cuckold men and their wives.
Well, since I'm a married man involved deeply into a poly relationship myself I can certainly give first hand experience in this role quite adequately. And sense most poly relationships are by far the husband pushing the wife into having a 3'rd person he actually has the greatest control in the arrangement and is the most likely to experience burn out. And sense usually in a poly relationship he is the one least likely to be involved sexualy other than to his wife, he is also the one most likely to fall out of the NREness because he is not experiencing it at all physically only psychologically from a kink perspective. I'm talking in general terms, not for all relationships. And yes... if you don't believe in evolution then you don't have to believe in alpha/beta male roles or alpha female roles. My post is about giving fair warning to men as they should realize that infusion of DNA is imminent in a bare back situation and permanent. If they don't want that they should make sure they apply and communicate that in the relationship. In a poly relationship, the men have far more control of the situation than they realize and they are getting the least out of it from a physical and psychological perspective. The vast number of most poly relationships statistically fail when the husband can't take it anymore and it gets to them. I will right a post and study on this later. If you're offended then go read another post that is more suitable for your liking. I'm a male and speaking from a male perspective of course.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
It's a fairly standard Red Pill/Menist/MGTOW/unaffiliated misogynist theory. You'll find abbreviated versions of it in the comments for articles or blog posts that have anything to do with relationships that don't revolve around absolute female sexual fidelity (ie divorces, custody issues, etc). This guy is just using more words to say the same old thing.
Nope! Actually I've yet to see a biological component to any of those articles.