Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Old 01-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Default CANNOT believe I'm here... but hi!

If you'd have told me this is where I'd be a year ago... smh! In a FFM (is the order significant? FMF more accurate) since September. Long distance, visited them once. Usual speedbumps but we recover quickly. If you've read Tres Forte's Our amazing love story in the life stories and blog section, that's us. I'm CG.
And wondering how long til i'll see my post in Warm Fuzzies Lost: Reward if Found thread? Think it's in poly corner?
Old 01-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings happytovee,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I read TroisForte's blog post and it sounds like you guys have a really nice relationship. I kind of hope you'll be able to reduce the long-distance factor sometime soon.

No idea how long before your "Warm Fuzzies Lost: Reward if Found" post clears mod review. You can always contact a mod and see if they can give you an update.

I'm usually pretty good about following the intro threads, so anything you post in this thread will be read and answered by me.

Hope to be of service.
Kevin T., "official greeter"

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Love means never having to say, "Put down that meat cleaver!"
Old 01-11-2014, 10:20 PM

Hi there happytovee, and welcome.

I just looked at all the most recent deleted posts and moderated posts (where some posts wind up before deletion) and see none from you. Looks like you will have to re-post it. Make sure when you login, that you have the little "Keep me logged in" box checked. Perhaps your post didn't make it because you got timed out.
The world opens up... when you do.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

Click here for a Solo Poly view on hierarchical relationships
Click here to find out why the Polyamorous Misanthrope is feeling disgusted.