Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 02-12-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryIllusion View Post
Geeze RP, are you trying to get everyone to move here!!!

No one listen to what she says...it's grey a lot and rains every day here...move along...move along.
Oh ya, the rain and shit.... whatdayouknow, all you see is sky on that ship!
Old 02-15-2011, 03:36 PM

We had fifteen below temps here in Sunny New Mexico recently! Of course, Santa Fe is at 7,000 feet elevation, so....

But I always say it, The only good thing about winter is spring! Well, I say that when it's weighing on me--the cold and ice.

Spring is rounding a curve somewhere down South and moving our way!
Old 02-16-2011, 02:38 AM

Today's high was 75 with mostly sunny skies and a slight breeze it was fantastic weather wise.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:30 AM

For the last three days the ice has been literally and figuratively breaking. I didn't even put on a jacket today. The sun has shown and talk of spring is everywhere. I am grateful that I live in a place where we can't take nice weather for granted.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:22 PM

Catfish-

I think you're right about the weather. We're in Colorado, and even though it snowed *weeks* ago, its still hanging around, despite constant sunshine, (we're at 5500+ so it takes *forever* for snow to melt). Now don't get me wrong - its pretty and I love my new home, but for a while there you feel hemmed-in.

We discovered this board, (and the fact that we are not alone in the Denver area) in the middle of the storm (figuratively and literally). The first thing we wanted to do was meet everyone, which is kind of difficult when visibility is 10 feet and the snowplows themselves are slipping. Then we wanted to do a local meet-and-greet with other polys, but is it going to snow this weekend? Maybe, no, wait for next weekend? maybe... It surely throws a monkey-wrench into your ability to socialize.

I think we're learning that when you live in a snow state: Keep warm, and get the hell outside when you can!
Old 02-18-2011, 01:19 PM

Whoa, I wish I was anywhere more South. This morning we had -33 C (-27.4 F) here in Middle Finland again. Since outside it's still at least one metre of snow you can't go far except by car, so I am stuck here with our youngest child... That's probably why I started hanging out in fora again