Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 11-26-2013, 05:50 PM

Default Noob

Hello!

I just found this forum and thought I'd jump in and say "HI!". I have never actually identified as "polyamorous", but have found myself in a poly relationship, so it is what it is I suppose. I would have considered myself a serial monogamist up until now actually.

I am a thirty something mom of 4 that is on a quest to find my tribe. Look forward to meeting some new friends!
Old 12-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Official Greeter

Hello Anakalia,
Great to have you onboard.

Have a look-see at our Dating & Friendships subforum, it's a good place to start for finding friends who might live local. There's a lot of friends to be had here, so keep browsing the various threads, join in the conversations, and start a thread or three of your own if the muse so inspires.

Lots of us "stumbled upon poly" in our lives, while others of us "heard of it before we bumped into it." I suppose as polyamory becomes better known, more people will make the conscious choice to pursue polyamory before it sneaks up on them. In the meantime, it's nice to have a forum where you can see that, "Hey, poly doesn't automatically mean crazy."

Anyway, glad to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.