Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 08-08-2012, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
I still feel very much out of touch with who HE is and what HE is feeling/thinking etc.
God this sounds familiar!

Me: He won't give me his opinion on the stuff I try to talk to him about , I feel so disconnected.

Him: We had sex this morning, our marriage is great.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:43 AM

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:18 PM

Connection .....disconnection ...feelings ...relationships all good and valid topics but people really want the critical review on the thermal break down of the new lube of choice. .

Everyone understand there's only been a few pina colada-days since the switch but early test results can be encouraging and helpful to the rest of us. Talk about being the hero of the summer party circuit. . Tip to swingers and kinksters ..... Hey ... A must have at my next cock sucking party
Celebrity endorsed by LR...

What's the viscosity of the product your using? Can you get it in multi weights or different weights. I was thinking I'd like something really thick 10 w 50 ......or 90 weight gear lube . Hey ...I'm always good for a question or three .....
Old 08-09-2012, 11:53 PM

Default Pina Coladas for D - #1000 YAY!

Time to put the serious stuff aside as we celebrate DH's post #1000 with a round of Pina Colada's for all!

D - your commemorative barrel of 10W50 Coconut Milk is enroute for the next party.

I sent my RSVP!
Hope you got it!!

Last edited by newtoday; 08-10-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoday View Post
Time to put the serious stuff aside as we celebrate DH's post #1000 with a round of Pina Colada's for all!
Congrats DH! A 1000 more questions and ellipsis... !
Old 08-10-2012, 05:08 AM

LMAO! D, you are so much fun.

The lube party is going great. Coconut oil is a GODSEND and frankly-we ALL LOVE IT!!

PINA COLADA PARTY COMMENCE!!!!

Giggle.

(side note of little importance-my 20 year old showed up unexpectedly today and helped me get the boards I needed for the deck (14 were 2x6x16 & 13 were 2x6x8).
Then the 12 & 5 year old helped paint the big wooden spools (4 of them).
GG is helping me unload the lumber and screw it on where it belongs on the deck.
Great productive day.
Maca worked and then went fishing (he's on the out of town job), yesterday they got halibut, today salmon and he's saving it to bring home! YUMMY!)
Old 08-13-2012, 10:13 PM

Sigh. Things were going pretty well-even with him out of town.

Yesterday I sent him a pic (of me). I had been berry picking with the WHOLE family (kids, GG, brother, sil, their son, my sister, mom). I was SOAKED.

ANyway, a few letters of my shirt were showing through the vest I was wearing.
The shirt says, "i love my boyfriend".

He got tweaked and things went to hell in a handbasket. He opted that moment to bring up the kid he's interested in and ask if he could meet up with her the 23rd. (I really don't give a shit-the sooner the better, they need to address the b.s. that's been drug out over the last SIX MONTHS of avoiding it).

But-it was odd timing-since she and he are both gone at the moment.

He decided he didn't want to fight-took a sleeping pill (8pm) and went to bed. I was furious.

I find it ASININE to get pissy over my shirt (first of all). It's the equivalent of saying, " I don't love THAT part of you".
I find it insulting to boot.

I also find it highly irresponsible to bring up a "difficult topic" and then shut down communication immediately thereafter.

WTF?!

YOU brought it up-then YOU need to have the conversation.

I wasn't being a bitch. I didn't say no. (actually I checked the calendar and said it was fine).

HE said SHE had asked if they could meet. So I did comment that I thought it was better sooner than later-because shit needed sorted out.
He took offense at that.

I don't even know what to say.

I lost my cool after he blew me off and went to sleep. Told him fuck her, fuck his job and fuck working out of town.

I'm so frustrated.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:02 PM

Default Vent

Yep, I said it. Yes I thought it. Yes I meant it. Still do.
This sort of fucked up shit is precisely the sort of shit that steams my vegetables.
What a fucking bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffodil
What I understand is that after 18 months together and the actuality that there nothing is wrong with this woman, a Veto is out of the question. There is no good reason why my husband should be forbidden from dating this woman. I`m not comfortable with it, no. But even I realize that asking him to stop seeing her is unrealistic. That`s why I`m trying other tactics, so that he ends up believing that he made this choice of his own free will.

Quote:
originally posted by LovingRadiance
I think I can count how many times I've said anything like this on this board.
So be forewarned-this isn't my normal M.O.

YOU are a first class manipulative cunt.
How dare you even consider the label poly-when you don't even love your husband or yourself?

You want to manipulate and control him like the psycho stepmother in Cinderella.

I hope he finds out what a first class bitch he's married and moves on to be with someone who loves and respects him as a person.

Unbelievable.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:08 PM

LR, I am sensing that you may be a little upset.

Am I correctly reading the signals that you are sending out, here and in the thread?

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb
Old 08-17-2012, 02:45 AM

LOL! Ciel-however might you have gotten that impression?!?!?!?!?!

I can't help but laugh when you guys write this stuff!

Side note: Maca and I manage to FINALLY get on the phone and iron out the issue. In addition-we happened upon the detail that made connection/disconnection I was feeling make sense to him (THAT has taken a number of years). It popped out there and we were both like OMG! We just figured it out! HOLY FUCK!
I'm pretty sure he was as shocked as me. We've gone over the topic so many times over the last 14 years to no avail. Then-it just slipped out suddenly amidst our discussion of the argument (over miscommunication driven by insecurity and assumptions on his part) THERE was the clear picture for him AND the solution for us.
We did also manage to identify the miscommunication and the cause (assumption based in insecurity). Which helped clear up the issues of this week too.

WHEW! Now-back to the board... hmmmm..... I think I probably better behave. I mean-I haven't gotten "written up" in the 3? years I've been a poster... so it's not HUGE that I got one this week I think. But, still, probably not good to ignite riots too frequently and I think I probably ought to watch my mouth a couple more years.

GIGGLE

Tags
commitment, family oriented, love, lovingradiance, progress, v formation, vee dynamics