Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 04-21-2011, 07:40 PM

He's a cutie pie. He's almost two months already!
He and momma are out of state right now, won't see them again til the 21st of May.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:50 PM

Look at you with a facebook! I'll look you up tonight!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
So far, so good. We've had a couple days of talking-no argument, no tension, no battle. Mostly-because we know that there is a time and place to address the issues we're struggling with-but this isn't it.
OMG! This has been such a help for us. There have been a few times I just threw up my hands and said "ENOUGH, we are going in circles, let's table it until we meet with the councelor". We were able to just table it, without all the constant negativity, because we both knew it wouldn't just be swept under the rug. It gave us hope that a resolution was forthcoming. In the meantime, we were able get back to day to day business and move on.

I do have to rembember write it down so I didn't forget about it once we get there days or weeks later.

Last edited by SNeacail; 04-21-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:10 PM

I don't forget. sometimes that's a good thing, other times it's really lame!
Old 04-22-2011, 02:39 AM

Quote:
We agreed to maintain separate homes for at least 6 months, not talking about my relationship with GG, 1 day a week for no more than 2 hours to talk about our relationship issues, continue practicing the communication skills we've been learning-but using less "boiling" topics, working on our lists of what we want in life and marriage (that's for the therapist-so we CAN build a future), among other things.
This seems like a very reasonable and positive path to be on.

I hope I didn't come off too harshly in my previous comment -- I hesitated to post it because it was pretty blunt and I didn't want you to feel attacked, but in the end I decided it would be best to be straightforward about my take on the situation, on the off chance that maybe leaving would in fact be the best thing for you and it would help to get a nudge. Leaving my ex was the right thing for us and for our situation, but that doesn't mean it's the right thing for you guys or ever will be. I admire your ability to be so clear and articulate about what you're doing and why.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:35 AM

All I can say is WOW!!!!

I have a shit load of responses but to be honest... I just dont have the energy to write it all out. I read through all the newest posts lastnight, LR asked me to add my two cents, but to tell you the truth I was exhausted after reading all of it.

I know that most people mean well and are only trying to be helpful. I appreciate that and I wanted to say thank you. So, Thank you.

ILove2men- Ill FB you a more detailed message but, Your a sweet girl and Im very glad that you reached out and extended your friendship. Ill consider your words of advice with all the respect that you deserve. Thank you.

MrFFR- Apology accepted. It is very obvious that it was heart felt and real. I appreciate your words. I will come back and address some for your more pointed questions and comments.

I have several points to make and I will get around to making them. Right now Im in the process of repacking my stuff and moving to another place. One that is closer to the kids and better suited for having all 3 kids over for longer stays. It will put me closer to LR as well, which is somthing that I want and fear all at the same time.

There are MANY things that LR posted, that I either disagree with or that she misunderstands, about me or our relationship... Im not going to get into all that though. Im not going to start up the " But she did this or that" B.S. again ( thanks Ilove2men ) But I will say that she is right about the fact that we cant "not" see eachother. We have to much we are still responsible for, to eachother, to our kids, to our family,to our selves.

I dont know how to make it make sense.... But we are drawn together by something stronger than desire. I could stop the physical connections , I would be unhappy and LR would go insane,but we would still be drawn to eachother and we would still have to talk and get along and see eachother.

Ill try to get back on and post more after the weekend ( once Im all moved in). Good luck to everyone.

Maca
Old 04-25-2011, 04:09 AM

Maca invited me to spend the night with him at his new place the first night he was there.
We moved furniture, cleaned, unpacked, organized. It's all ready for kids to visit now.
We had a good night, followed the rules to our agreement and enjoyed our time together.

He bought me a dessert from town that was great. YUMMY.

Today we moved trash to the dump and cleaned more of the garage and got a load to the thrift store.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Maca invited me to spend the night with him at his new place the first night he was there.
We moved furniture, cleaned, unpacked, organized. It's all ready for kids to visit now.
We had a good night, followed the rules to our agreement and enjoyed our time together.

He bought me a dessert from town that was great. YUMMY.

Today we moved trash to the dump and cleaned more of the garage and got a load to the thrift store.

Happy days. Glad the sleepover was a success of sorts. And thank you both for your time! It was great to hear Maca's voice! Funny putting sounds and images together! LOL! Anyway you were both a great help. 2Rings agrees that if it helps me then he's for it! HUGS!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:45 AM

Yay, almost like dating again! Did you and Maca date for a long time before getting married/moving in together?
Old 04-25-2011, 12:16 PM

Did you have sex?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Tags
commitment, family oriented, love, lovingradiance, progress, v formation, vee dynamics