Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 08-23-2010, 06:59 PM

Sorry for the hijack SJ...back to the topic now!
Old 08-23-2010, 07:05 PM

Alrighty,..I`ll clarify. I tend to stick (sticking pan, I am,.err,..not. :P ) to the bisexual label, if I must pick one. It`s like being dominant.

I joke I am in the 98 percentile, so I might as well just put that instead of switch.

Same for bisexual. Im in the third quartile there. So for now, might as well leave it at that.

I knew the definition of pansexual, I was wondering where the division is with someone like me. I seem to be able to be possibly attracted to males who cross dress, but not transgendered.

Typing this out, I see I now have a answer to that question. I do have a division in my head, so that puts me as bisexual, rather then the 'free' to be attracted to whatever floats my way ' - pansexual.

Okie dokie, I got hung up mixing a fetish with a way of being. All corrected now ! Feel feel to correct if I am wrong.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:24 PM

I've always been attracted to androgynes. From when I first sexually awoke, I fell in love with the early Beatles... I was 8. They were seen as dangerously girlish back then.

Later, it was David Bowie, the cast of Rocky Horror, Andy Warhol's cast of Superstars, etc etc.

Johnny Depp, Eddie Izzard, Rudolph Valentino, the dancer Vaslav Nijinski, all these girly men made my heart flutter and my nethers twitch.

I was never really attracted to drag queens, but then, they are gay men. There's a bit of a divide there.

I ID as gender fluid on FL, b/c I can be quite femme sometimes, but have strong masculine qualities as well. Speaking from a gender-binary understanding, of course.

I guess you've already answered your own first question, Superjast, that's just how it happened for me.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 08-24-2010, 12:21 AM

i am very lost by the goat comments for pans 0_0
Old 08-24-2010, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjast View Post
I knew the definition of pansexual, I was wondering where the division is with someone like me. I seem to be able to be possibly attracted to males who cross dress, but not transgendered.
Maybe its even more simple than that. And this idea comes from Dan Savage talking about young or new gay men. Maybe you have a hard time finding the more extremes of a stereotype attractive. Not that you would dislike them, but being attractive to them is different.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazeGeneration View Post
i am very lost by the goat comments for pans 0_0
Pan is a pagan god with feet shaped like a goat. And legs. Actually i think his whole lower body is like a goat and the top half is human. Someone will explain it to you. Or you can check Wiki.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
Pan is a pagan god with feet shaped like a goat. And legs. Actually i think his whole lower body is like a goat and the top half is human. Someone will explain it to you. Or you can check Wiki.
Whole lower body is that of the goat ass area

Goat feet...makes me think his feet looked like goat...not that he has goat feet. haha...I gotta say that was quite a vision
Old 08-24-2010, 01:39 AM

Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

miss pixi, 37
Old 08-24-2010, 01:40 AM

Oops. That's actually zoophilia

Oops. That's not actually sexual!

miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 08-24-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:15 AM

Red face

thanx for the clarification

..... second question (I'm still a noob, forgive me lol) what is gender neutral?.... like... do they... like not have... naughty parts? O_o