Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 09-20-2013, 06:01 PM

Smile truely poly

hello everyone i am Leo, i have been in a gay mono relationship for 6 years as a bisexual man with a gay man. recently my partner and i stumbled across a fitting female and a poly relationship formed out of the blue. i have always been the type of guy that could have multiple loves and also wouldn't mind my love to share their love. now, in this thing that we had going here, i and the female were sexual and emotional, my boyfriend and her were just as emotional but nonsexual although she desired that and he began growing curious about it. i was basically being shared sexually and that bothered my guy....i will start a blog engaging with more details but this is me. i am 24/m/Texas, he is 25, she is 27.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:58 AM
Official Greeter

Greetings Leo,
Welcome to our forum.

So, the three of you are still together? Do you still have a sexual relationship with the lady, as well as with the other guy? Does sharing you sexually still bother him, or does he seem to be coming to terms with it?

I'm sure you'll answer these and more questions in your pending blog. When you start it, post a link to it in this thread, and I'll follow that link and check it out. Also the Poly Relationships Corner is a good place to post to get advice; what I mean is, the blog board is kind of like "sacred ground" and people aren't supposed to tell you a lot of, "Hey you should be doing such-and-such differently," on that board. So you may want to use the blog board and the Poly Relationships Corner as well (depending on if you're indeed seeking advice).

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.