Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 08-25-2013, 08:13 AM

Default Finding my way

Hello everyone,

I guess to say i am new to the poly lifestyle would be true since i just found out i was was in a poly relationship today. I know how can this be that i just found out right? Well i have no good answer for that and still wondering myself all i can say is Showtime i love you. i just watched the 1 season and the first 2 episodes of season 2 of Polyamory today. I was married and we had a couple we met and fell in love with. It was great for the first 2 years things have since ended with our couple and us, i am willing to talk about it if any one wishes i just don't know if this is the place... I have learned so much today, it finally answered somethings about me, Like i always felt like something was wrong with me that i actually enjoyed the fact that some one else loved my wife as much as i did. Loving more than one person is not wrong. I can love a man even though i am straight. I have so much to learn and I am so ready to start my life knowing what i know now. So that is me i hope i can meet some friends that will help me down my new path....
Old 08-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Official Greeter

Hello eyesnowopen,
Welcome to our forum.

You might enjoy posting on our Life stories and blogs board, it will give you a chance to tell your story in detail. Also I would do some posting on some of our other boards, it will give you an opportunity to meet some new friends and get their input and advice.

It sounds like you have experienced polyamory, and didn't even realize that's what it was called. So, now you have a place on Polyamory.com, and an opportunity to learn the ins and outs and what has worked for other people.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.