Hi!

Wtchywomyn

Hi.
My name is Amber ,i am 26 years old and rather new to poly. I am the center of a closed V with two amazing guys. I joined to learn a bit more as, well...this is so new and was highly unexpected as far as relationship development goes. All three of us pretty much considered ourselves monogamous until i ended up developing feelings (which were returned!) for my boyfriends best friend ( Their own relationship is extremely close, they really are more like brothers than anything. )
. Several lengthy conversations later, this was what we decided to do and while we have had our ups and downs, it has been absolutely amazing thus far.

not exactly sure what else to put here, so I'll just leave it at that for now.
:)

Hi and welcome. It sounds like we have a very similar situation. This site has been wonderful in finding information. I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the board. Dig around the different pages-there is a "theme" of sorts to each page-so very very different info on each.

Hi Amber,
Welcome to our forum.

I am also in a closed MFM V, I am one of the arms/guys of the V. We've been together like this since 2006, and by now, we think of it as second nature. Still, we are not out to our friends and family for the most part.

I hope you'll enjoy your time on our site; we have a lot of collective wisdom here. Have a look around at our various threads, and post any questions you may have.

Good to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back