Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 08-17-2013, 01:43 AM

Default It's about the Journey, not the destination

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for a while and decided it was time to introduce myself. I am a single, straight, 50ish, female living in TX, currently in 2 LDRs with men. 3, including Jís wife, L.

A is a man that I have known for just over a year. We have met a few times, but the relationship hasnít really been physical. It is deeply spiritual and emotional but I am open to anything with him. I met J online just 6 weeks ago but our connection has been very profound emotionally and also spiritually. He and his wife are poly, but I think Iím the first new person to arrive since they realized that they wanted to open their relationship. I adore L, too. We are becoming close, although my relationship with her does not have the intensity that my relationship with J has.

Overall, our inter-twinings have been peaceful and really quite amazing, which I am very grateful for. I will start a journal at some point, because I want to talk through things as they arise and I value the opinions Iíve seen expressed here.

Thank you all for your willingness to share your stories and wisdom; I have learned so much here.

LP
Old 08-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings LostinthePines,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like your experience with poly has been a positive one so far; you have developed a spiritual and emotional connection with several people. LDR's can be challenging, so I hope you can find the best way to work yours out.

Glad Polyamory.com has been helpful to you so far. Hopefully you'll get a chance to write your own blog soon.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.