Old 08-05-2012, 02:09 PM

Oooh, shiny!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
Oooh, shiny!
I have no clue why it does that lol.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:51 AM

i have 12 tattoos and planning on at least 4 more. all have very special meaning and i wouldnt trade them. love tattoos on others!
Old 08-12-2012, 03:26 AM

I just got this one a few hours ago.

It has a meaning, but I'm not sure I want to tell you guys. I'm still kind of new here and I'm not sure if it's something I want to reveal about myself yet. You guys might not be cool with it.

I have two other tats, but I'm somewhat anonymous here and they're recognizable. Also I'm too lazy to dig up pictures at the moment.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xared View Post
I just got this one a few hours ago.

It has a meaning, but I'm not sure I want to tell you guys. I'm still kind of new here and I'm not sure if it's something I want to reveal about myself yet. You guys might not be cool with it.

I have two other tats, but I'm somewhat anonymous here and they're recognizable. Also I'm too lazy to dig up pictures at the moment.
I have yet to see anything on this forum where someone wasn't cool about it unless it related to cheating and dishonesty (which would be a pretty odd metaphor for a heart with a möbius strip weaved through it).

To me it seems like it means infinite love. Based on the hand it could be a replacement for a wedding ring. If you don't want to announce to the world you're welcome to PM me about it. I'm very curious and no matter what it is I don't judge.

Pretty nifty tat, btw.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old
Old 08-13-2012, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKat View Post
I have yet to see anything on this forum where someone wasn't cool about it unless it related to cheating and dishonesty (which would be a pretty odd metaphor for a heart with a möbius strip weaved through it).
I might as well tell everyone. I... am polyamorous. I know this comes as quite a shock. I'll give everyone a moment to calm down.

Hmm... the infinity symbol is a Möbius Strip. I've never noticed that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKat View Post
To me it seems like it means infinite love. Based on the hand it could be a replacement for a wedding ring. If you don't want to announce to the world you're welcome to PM me about it. I'm very curious and no matter what it is I don't judge.

Pretty nifty tat, btw.
It's not a wedding or engagement ring, but the finger choice is deliberate. I'm "allocating the real estate."

I've also always wanted a kind of "secret society" tattoo. Although, its not much of a secret. If anyone asks what it means I'll probably tell them.

And thanks for the niftiness comment.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:05 PM

So far this year I have added three piercings, my tongue and two cartilage piercings and a tattoo.
That brings me to ten piercings and four tats. I'll have to post a pic of my newest tat later, the artist did a great job.
Has anyone else noticed a habit of getting tattooed and/or pierced when you're struggling with something?
Old 08-14-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xared View Post
I might as well tell everyone. I... am polyamorous. I know this comes as quite a shock. I'll give everyone a moment to calm down.

Hmm... the infinity symbol is a Möbius Strip. I've never noticed that before.
Of course it is, silly.
Quote:
It's not a wedding or engagement ring, but the finger choice is deliberate. I'm "allocating the real estate."

I've also always wanted a kind of "secret society" tattoo. Although, its not much of a secret. If anyone asks what it means I'll probably tell them.

And thanks for the niftiness comment.
I would get that same tattoo (or a variation of it) if hand-tattoos weren't off-limits. I do wear a ring there, though, so maybe I'll get one underneath... hmm...

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old
Old 10-26-2012, 08:21 PM

ray 1.jpg

ray 2.jpg

ray 3.jpg

This is most of what I have done - There are a few newer things that aren't here, but this is almost all of them I'm a tattoo artist, by the way. (don't mind the guitar hero pic, that's old)
Old 10-27-2012, 07:04 AM

My bear.... I need to go back and get the red shading done.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002 John's Bear - web sized.jpg (74.5 KB, 3 views)

Tags
piercings, poly tattoo, poly tattoos, tattoos