Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 05-25-2012, 02:00 PM

For about the first five years it had that 3D feel to it, though it was concave rather than convex. It's been nearly 10 years since I got it so not so much anymore. Because I know exactly where it is I can feel it, and Bear can feel it, but someone that doesn't know my body as well wouldn't be able to tell it's there without seeing it.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.--EAP
Old 05-29-2012, 03:39 AM

I have two tattoos - I have a cherry blossom on my right thigh, and a stanza of Tengwar on my left ribcage that extends to my back. I plan to get another tattoo, a B&W of Sharon Needles, at the end of the summer.

I just wear one earring in each ear, but I used to have my navel pierced (bottom, not a Britney) and a VCH - The VCH did not suit my anatomy; I lacked the proper amount of tissue and it would slide up and bug me. I think a triangle or HCH would have been better, but I wouldn't get it redone at this point. The navel never closed up, but I'm considering putting a little curved bar back in.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:21 AM

I have 3 tattoos...upper back, left calf and right ankle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1908.jpg (93.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1234.jpg (86.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1166.jpg (87.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 06-24-2012, 08:11 PM

Default So far...

I have two tattoos: a butterfly on my back and a water jar pouring out water on my belly, near my left hip. They are both very meaningful to me and describe parts of who I am. My name means butterfly.
No piercings other than my ears and I like it that way. I got second holes about 10 years ago and they got infected the whole time the earrings were in so I took them out. My body's really sensitive to metals so I won't get any more.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:10 PM

I have three small tattoos, with a fourth planned for when I get the money to start it. My first is my mom's name in Chinese. I have her name because she died when I was four and its in Chinese to unify it with my roommate's tattoo she got at the same time. We wanted matching tattoos but for them to be unique. The second is on my left wrist and it's three stars. My high school bestie and I got them done together before she moved cross the country. My right wrist has 'punk rock princess' as a bracelet with Mario stars and a treble cleft. It was my anniversary present from my hubby, it's our song, the treble cleft for music and the Mario stars for video games since we are both into music and games. My fourth one is going to be birds starting at my elbow and twisting winding up over my shoulder down diagonally across my back, down my side, onto my stomach and than down below. It will have three quotes from the novel 'the awakening' by Kate Chopin.

I also have my ears double pierced, my belly and a VCP. I had my nose and lip done at separate times in my life and would like to have one or the other done again as well as my getting my nipples pierced, maybe because owwwwww :-)
Old 07-15-2012, 01:21 PM

I love both, but don't have any tattoos... I'm scared I'll get started and leave with it half done because of the pain. I have two piercings in my left eyebrow, tongue, "the girls", had my navel done three times, but because of previous surgical scars, my body for some reason keeps rejecting them. I've stopped with these since I can't wear facial jewelry at work... and a needle is going nowhere near my nether parts.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:33 PM

I don't currently have any tattoos but I plan on getting two in the near future. The first is going to be on my right arm. It's going to be three Link Hearts (from the Zelda games) with a tri-force. Two of the hearts are going to be empty and one is going to be half full. There's going to be a phrase "Live on the edge".

The second tattoo is going to be a line from a song. The line is "Garage Band King". It's from the same song as Rymmare's "Punk Rock Princess" tattoo. I think getting someone else's name tattooed on your body is just asking for something to go wrong, but this is ambiguous to anyone who isn't aware of the story/her tattoo and even if, God forbid, something did happen and we weren't together anymore, we will always be part of each other's lives so it's not like it's a gamble of whether or not the tattoo will still have significance in 10 years. It always will. Anyway, I don't know how I'll make the design yet, which is why I haven't had it done yet.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old
Old 08-04-2012, 09:39 PM

A big tat of Yoda on my right upper arm, a rainbow bracelet with feathers on my right ankle, a woman's strength amulet on my left pectoral, and a rose with a heart through it (my very first tat) that I got when I was 20 and had washboard abs. I jokingly refer to it as my rose bush since I am a bit older and wider....lol
Old 08-04-2012, 10:51 PM

I got my first tat. Opted to not get the tri-force.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old
Old 08-05-2012, 04:49 AM

I have one tattoo on my left wrist

Tags
piercings, poly tattoo, poly tattoos, tattoos