Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 05:39 PM

So here is the scoop. My wife has found a guy she is very, very interested in. I've personally read over their conversations, he seems really cool. I'd like him. So she's going to be going out with him on a friendly dinner date to see how things go.

I went out last night with my interest. Things went amazingly actually. She is very interested, things got pretty frisky, but we didn't get all the way frisky. The option was open, but as this was the first date and encounter of that type (past my marriage). I chose to wait to ensure I had time to process the new emotions of myself my wife and that dynamic. Thankfully we both took the new spectrum really well and my wife already told my next chance I better go for it because she wants details. So my interest and I are looking at a casual FWB style situation is where we want to be and are comfortable. Unfortunately our real life dynamics are gonna make this complicated due to conflicting work schedules and kids.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Official Greeter

Well, things seem to be moving in a positive direction. I belive you will find your way around the obstacles.