Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old Today, 05:41 AM

Default Oh so happy

So I've posted in previous threads about my BF B, husband T & BF's wife C. We got together for drinks last night & just love each other's company. B & C are at the lifestyle friendly resort for the holiday weekend. We were not able to spend the weekend as all of the people they share their property with will be at the resort. Additional accommodations at the resort are booked months in advance for holidays.
I spent the morning with B before he went to work. We had a wonderful time making love, talking & cuddling. He said he was sad because they were spending the weekend away without us. Well, when T came home from work he suggested a day trip for Sun. I expressed my concern about how crowded it would be & suggested that we not go. It seems that those 3 were plotting to change my mind lol. C was in communication with T & they managed to get B to ask me if we were coming Sat or Sun. T & I have decided to join them on Sun.
I'm glad they were plotting. T has had a rough few weeks since a friend passed away & I know the relaxed, naked atmosphere will give him a much needed break. We had so much fun there a couple of weeks ago & I'm so excited to hang out by the pool. Lol