Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 07-07-2013, 06:23 PM

So how should a add read for a couple seeking a female? Give me a example post as a reply so I may see?
Old 07-07-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northhome View Post
<redface>I completely fell for it, this has to be a troll</redface>
No, it doesn't, this is how many of them write Northhome, now you see what we have to deal with???

Welcome to my world.....
Old 07-07-2013, 06:29 PM

Troll?
Old 07-07-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
now you see what we have to deal with?
The mind boggles. I simply thought you were over-reacting, but I'd get crotchety too dealing with this all the time. Your point is well and truly made

Isn't there a Mormon 'sisterwife wanted' board for them to go to?

- Tao Te Ching
Old 07-07-2013, 07:06 PM

No.

But the OP has made a nice introduction in the other section and I am glad of it. Much better place to start out than these infernal personal section really.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:10 PM

First of all op.. stop trying to date as a couple.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHank View Post
Ummmm,, thanks for the reading we already done,, couldn't you have sent it private to me since your so worried about us... Bashing someone's first post isn't cool, calling someone names when their not is so not cool either? Admin help! We are under attack!
First, let me welcome you to Polyamorism DanHank & thank you again for supporting our thread.

I guess we're in the same boat friend. I'm starting to think these Crabs have no real intention of helping people like us, but pull us down to their quality of life so we'd be as miserable as them. Don't let it happen, even as they're negatively affecting this forum & our community to new people like you, with their remarks.

The Crabs attacked us just as you, but obviously have chosen the wrong people. We welcome debate & stand firm until our argument's clearly proven wrong.

These Crabs won't ever understand where we're coming from. Take a closer look at David Noble:

http://davidlnoble.com/so-somebody-c...nicorn-hunter/

See that man? That's where they're coming from. Now...would you think he's a Unicorn or a Crab? People like Noble & these Crabs can't handle a pure Triad. Hence, since they find a Triad impossible, they want to dissuade people like you & us from attaining it. Like Noble, these Crabs wish to impose their failures on you. You're not them & do have a chance at reaching a successful Triad.

I grew up in an environment which is the result of polygamy inside Old Tasawwuf. A belief system that allowed both spouses to marry others by permission of the Primary Spouse.: True Polyamorism, thousands of years before the Greeks & Romans gave Westerners the means to give this life-choice a term. My paternal grandfather & 6 of his 13 wives--my paternal grandmothers practiced Dual Polygamy.
These Crabs have probably never even conceived of such an idea as Dual Polygamy, much less heard of it. They can barely connect 3 people, imagine them trying several like my grandfather. lol~

If I became a Tassawwuf tomorrow, that community--especially via my family would try matchmaking me, which would lead to a Triad or more. However, my goal isn't to construct a harem, just add 1 bisexual woman for my wife & I. Besides, I would never try persuading or coercing my wife to renounce Taoism. I'm happy the way she is.

Anyways...

I'm just here to support you DanHank & remind you--from Experience a Triad's not impossible as long as you're honest from beginning. I suggest you repost your OP to various Polyamory-friendly forums & quality personals sites; like us. Something will turn up. The only difficulty is turning people away or not connecting to someone you thought would be a good fit.

Too bad there isn't a way to block Crabs from your threads. That would prevent much of this nonsense.

Chin up & soldier on DanHank!
Old 07-08-2013, 10:10 PM

This is an amusing personal thread. I don't much care about unicorn hunters one way or the other, and i'm a little surprised to see one get more attention than all the other unreplied unicorn posts. While they probably won't find one without some tremendous luck, it's still their right to look.

PS - tons of people here are looking for something rare or unattainable. Let them go about their business daydreaming. No one is being harmed by it.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:55 PM

Exclamation

In the interest of not repeating myself:

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showt...753#post213753

Next time I see this behavior harassing users, I will issue out infractions without further warning.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?