Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 07-08-2013, 07:58 PM

Good for you, BG! Glad you had fun.

miss p and Ginger both get turned on when others take an interest in me as well. I am glad Spouse is happy for you despite their own breakup. I wish them well.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, 37
I am also casually dating presently, and miss pixi is open to dating as well
Old 07-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Good for you, BG! Glad you had fun.

miss p and Ginger both get turned on when others take an interest in me as well. I am glad Spouse is happy for you despite their own breakup. I wish them well.

Well you know, with their other relationship off now, they are no longer restricted from doing things with other people again. You may recall that while our relationship is "open", the other partner didn't want them seeing anyone else. I told them they can now go ahead and join the oarjeez with me, if they are into it, lol.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
Well you know, with their other relationship off now, they are no longer restricted from doing things with other people again. You may recall that while our relationship is "open", the other partner didn't want them seeing anyone else. I told them they can now go ahead and join the oarjeez with me, if they are into it, lol.
No, I did not recall Spouse's OSO forbade them from seeing others!

So, next weekend, camping and oarjeez a plenty then? Spouse along for the fun?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

miss pixi, 37
Old 07-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
No, I did not recall Spouse's OSO forbade them from seeing others!

So, next weekend, camping and oarjeez a plenty then? Spouse along for the fun?

Perhaps i have only mentioned the "closed" end of the other relationship in private messages, but i guess i assumed i'd said it to you at some point. Yes; although i wouldn't use the word "forbade" because it's harsh and angry-sounding and i only allow my favorite fairy godmother to fart the word "forbade" out of her ass on one of my threads, and you ain't her. No judgment; just, you ain't. Are you?

What was i just saying before that? Ok - the way i would put it is, S really didn't have time or interest in a third relationship, but if they HAD, the OSO would not have been okay with that. Also, i don't think S wants to HAVE oarjeesecks, although people change. If i could get interested in buttsecks, S could certainly get interested in oarjeesecks... I just think the chances of that happening soon are a little on the low end of the probability spectrum. Since we're discussing this already, i should prob'ly make it known that the person i met this weekend was not into HAVING oarjeesecks either - but there was lots of debauchery going on around us. If you really wanna hear a funny story, i'll PM it to you. It's two funny stories actually; they are related to each other but both stand in their own too. I don't want to talk about them in the public threads because even with the name change there are specifics that i don't want anyone to recognize, which if i were to use the ambiguous pronouns, etc., would be cumbersome and sound ridiculous. I'll type those up when i'm on the real keyboard.

This weekend, roller derby game. After that, to the oarjee location, but it won't be as good because it's not the holiday weekend & there will be no live band, only the shitty pr0n type dance muzak the owner plays. It seems to work on other people but i told him if he wants me to dance he'd better play something i can sing to. He knows i mean it because one afternoon i was making sandwiches in the clubhouse and bohemian rhapsody came on (it's that satellite radio thing and they have classic/soft rock during the day, sinatra et al for dinner, classical or smooth jazz for breakfast, and crappy stupid pr0n dance mixes for the oarjeez. Although ONCE, there was a fast cover version of the song about the cake being left in the rain. It was a medley, but they sang about that cake, and i could get into it if they played more numbers like that one), and he walked in just as it was getting to the part about wishing he'd never been born at all. I was MORTIFIED, i tell you. MORTIFIED.

I can't even begin to tell you how many things i almost just wrote but decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea... 12 hours and all that.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagferi View Post
Aww Boring Guy..we luv you
See what i mean? I could get more action than the popular kids do if i wanted it. Why do you all think i have so work so hard at being un-charming? Don't answer that - allow me: the reason is because there is only one of me and if everyone knew how fabulous i really am, i'd never have the chance to masturbate or shop for groceries to eat. I'd be checking my calendar every two seconds and spending too much money having takeout food delivered to my home. It sounds like first-world problems but believe me, that is no way to live.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:41 AM

Carry on carry on, nothing really matters.

Sure PM me. I'm down with a bad cold and could use the entertainment.

No, I'm not your fucking fairy godmother.

miss pixi, 37
Old 07-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Carry on carry on, nothing really matters.

Sure PM me. I'm down with a bad cold and could use the entertainment.

No, I'm not your fucking fairy godmother.
In that case I could just send you some sudafed and a get-well card.

Stand by, Major Tom.

Last edited by BoringGuy; 07-09-2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Do you perceive any hostility in this thread?
Old 07-09-2013, 01:34 AM

Me too, Me too - I want funny stories!

(If they trigger a memory, I'll share mine...)

Don't have much experience with oarjees myself...don't you need more than four for that?

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi married female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
+ "others" = FBs, FWBs, lover-friends, platonic G/BFs, boytoys, etc.

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe
Old 07-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneQSmythe View Post
Me too, Me too - I want funny stories!

(If they trigger a memory, I'll share mine...)

Don't have much experience with oarjees myself...don't you need more than four for that?

JaneQ
OK, once I'm done with Mags' I'll copypasta one for you. But be careful what you wish for...
Old 07-10-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
OK, once I'm done with Mags' I'll copypasta one for you. But be careful what you wish for...
Ooh, goody. Copypasta me, too!!!!

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/