Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 06-21-2013, 07:33 AM

Boringguy,

The nickname is what I called my foster mother.
L
Old 06-21-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenkittykat View Post
FOL,

They have had a few relationships with other women. Two were before their DD was born and one was after but before me.

I don't know much other than the girl before me was taking BC pills behind their back. She stated she wanted a child with them but they found the BC pills that were just prescribed when helping her move.

L
And so they found someone even more vulnerable instead? I bet they told you that story as if the ex was the baddie? But notice that is exactly what you have been advised to do because they treated the ex, exactly how they are treating you, but she was smart enough to leave.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:46 AM

She did not leave of her own free will. They have told me that she didn't want anything to do with the wife sexually. I on the other hand have beenthe exact opposite.

I know that sex wise things are tense right now so having a baby probably won't be a reality for a few months since he and I haven't had sex since May 5th.

L
Old 06-21-2013, 08:01 AM

Wait, wait, they chucked her out because she wasn't sexually attracted to the wife?

And you think this is normal? And because you are not getting any sex that is the only reason why you don't think it is a good time to have a baby.

Good Grief....you know you do what you have to do because it is QUITE clear to me that you have no intention of leaving this abusive situation.

Sad, sad, sad.....
Old 06-21-2013, 08:52 AM

No that's not the only reason Why. They asked her to help with household chores and she was telling him she would be a far better wife then his wife.
L