Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 06-10-2013, 08:19 AM

Unhappy Please Help

Hi All,
Well I am new here but need some help to understand if I am being used or overly sensitive.

Anyways, I made a comment about wanting sex and was told no because we aren't trying for a baby yet so what's the point. I am very angry and hurt because it feels like they only want me to be a baby maker for them. I don't know how I am supposed to take it. I mean we are allsupposed to be in a poly relationship yet I have had sex once in two months. He mubbled something about being in charge of when sex happens and not playing this game with me when I was walking out of the room. Am I being unreasonable to want sex? I know it's not our whole relationship butit kinda makes me feel like a brood mare when I am denied because it isn't time to start trying yet.

Any insight please?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 AM

These people are using you. Leave now.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:27 AM

Unhappy

If leaving was possible I would but given all circumstances I can't just up and leave.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:41 AM

If you cannot leave that just confirms you should.

You are being used. Now you can either face that or you could become the brood mare they want. Since you are being denied intimacy now, don't you think that once you give them that baby they will ignore you further? I am not going to drag this out, I am not going to indulge hearing about their 'good sides' and I am not going to find ways to make them give you more sex as if that is the 'real' problem. It isn't, the real problem is that you are being used. No amount of perfume won't hide the stench of rot.

I don't know why you can't leave, I hope you are just using can't instead of won't and you just mean you don't want to leave because it would be hard, rather than the idea that you might be locked up in chains....however if you are not locked in chains, don't you think it is a bit ott to claim you can't leave. Have you no friends or family? Are these people your only world?

Leave and whatever you do, don't give a baby to these people, that is disgusting, they will probably just try to steal it from you anyway.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:44 AM

Red face

Oh wanted to also ask if my feeling hurt is valid? I just feel like I give give give and never even get a Thank you. For Example, she hasn't felt well so I have been cooking cleaning attending to everyones needs and get told if I cry to knock off my boo hooing and grow up. Really? I am not a child nor am I person without feeling
Sassy
Old 06-10-2013, 08:51 AM

Red face

When I say I can't leave it's a big issue. One my family disowned me years ago. As far as friends go I maybe have one friend but she isn't in a postion to help. If I left I would have nowhere to go. I also don't have money to leave.

I know this stinks. I am just trying to find a solution I guess that makes us all happy. I just feel hurt and even more hurt by the fact that usually she has had my back on every issue andthis time said nothing.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:58 AM

I just wish I could it right but hard to do when I am so far away from anyone I know.

I am just trying to figure out the where's and how's. I don't know anyone locally. I also don't have a car and it's an hr drive to town. Please understand I am not being beaten or anything.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassykiten83 View Post

I am just trying to figure out the where's and how's. I don't know anyone locally. I also don't have a car and it's an hr drive to town. Please understand I am not being beaten or anything.
You don't have to be beaten to be abused. From what you have said this is not Poly, it's sexual slavery.

I don't know where you are but there are some very well informed people on here who could give you some ideas of resources to help you escape from your situation. Best of luck to you.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:10 AM

Default June emandoer

I live in Idaho. I don't want to give a specific location but I would be interested in whatever advice everyone would like to come up with.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Banned

Is this a kink thing? If so, it doesn't mean that the advice to get out is different, it just affects how I will give my advice. By kink thing I mean a relationship with a power exchange outside the bedroom.