Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 06-02-2013, 03:47 PM

Default Boston Cpl for LTR with Bifemale

We're a 30something year old couple who have been together for almost 20 years. We have 3 children, two live at home and our oldest son is already out on his own. We're looking to have fun, travel, make new memories, embark on new adventures, try new things, with an open mind and a big heart, trying to enjoy as much of life as we can.

We both work hard so we like to play hard. We like to have a good time, have a few drinks, bbq, camping, white water rafting, mountain biking, snowboarding. This coming winter we want to try snowshoeing and rock climbing. We have a passion for trying new, exciting things. We like to be a little different than the average married couple.

We have day jobs 9-5'ers. We're family oriented--like to spend our weekends enjoying time with our kids and our extended family. We try to enjoy our free time as much as possible, going to the movies, out to eat. Trying new things is exciting for us and we are always looking for something new to experience.

We have an OKC profile and figure we post here too doesnít hurt right.

It is really hard meeting anyone especially in our area. We were in a 3 year ďVĒ relationship and after trying to see if we could make that into more it failed and ended badly. We learned and grew a lot from that, we became closer together, we figured out what we wanted and needed and in all, though it ended bad, the overall experience had a positive outcome.
We are not looking for a unicorn, not trying to build a box that someone has to fit in. We arenít setting any demands or expectations, we are very easy going and we know nobody is perfect (we certainly arenít!). We try to always be very positive and we always look at the good even if we are getting smacked in the face with the bad we try to see people for the good and not the bad.

We are, yes looking for a female companion someone we can become friends with, learn about each other, someone we can try new and old things with, someone willing to accept us as we are. Lets grow closer together and fall in love. Someone who is romantic like us, leaving little notes and flowers around for each other to find. We are very sweet, romantic and love doing little things like that so it would be nice to find someone who can do it back

We have kids 2 that live at home and it would be ideal if you had kid because neither of us canít have kids. If you great if not fine just remember we canít have kids the factory closed long ago. We would like to do things together as a couple be it 1on1 or 3 of us and as a family.

We have big hearts, we want to love and be loved.

Tam: I love to work out--my arms are pretty jacked > ... working out is one of my passions... I don't usually go a day without hitting the gym. I'm a little more reserved than Carlos Ďtil I get to know someone then all bets are off . I don't broadcast my private life...it's just that--private. I keep work and personal life completely separate. I consider myself sweet and always with a smile, very positive and easy going. I like to have fun and try to live an active life. Iím loyal to a fault, dedicated, romantic and caring, Iím funny and energetic. I love horror books and movies, I am not very tech savvy but I know my way around a shoe store

Carl: He has a great sense of humor, the gift of gab and has been called a social butterfly on occasion he makes friends everywhere he goes. He is a very easy going, laid-back guy. He likes to have fun and loves to try new things. Heís a big, sensitive, romantic teddy bear and a geek at heart. He loves to read & his movie collection could fill rooms. Heís my biggest cheerleader & support system in everything I do. Heís a great teacherótaught me so many things from driving a car to dropping off a rock mountain biking! His list of talents goes on...computer whiz, mr fix-it, techie, awesome new outdoor adventurer. He really is good at everything he does.

What we are looking for what we are hoping for:
You

We are not looking for just a hook up, we arenít looking for anyone for just physical connection.

We seek the companionship, friendship, romantic and emotional connection, someone to grow old with

If there is a chance that this might be you then message us

We are here with open minds, arms and hearts if you have questions please feel free to ask
Tam & Carl
Old 10-04-2013, 04:55 AM

Default Thanks : )

Thank you for your message, but I'm afraid we are too far apart. : ( I live in Arkansas. Along w my closest family. Afraid I'm grounded here. Other than that ya'll sound great!! I'm sure u'll find the girl ur looking for : )
Old 10-05-2013, 12:05 AM

hi-
I just had to reply to this! I'm also a Boston-ish member so it was nice to see someone local. I live on the south shore. you guys sound great and it's fabulous that you know exactly what you want. I'm a bi-female, also married, and have a toddler. I'm very new to poly- my husband and I have just started exploring it. anyways, hi to you both! maybe we could chat sometime. have a great weekend.
Liz
Old 10-31-2013, 01:48 PM

Hi Liz!

We'd def love to chat anytime! You can PM me :-)

It's always nice meeting other people who are into this lifestyle. We currently don't have any other friends or family that are poly or even really know what poly is so we would love to meet new friends that we have that in common with. Sooooo shoot me a message. :-)