Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 05-23-2013, 05:13 AM

Default Hey everyone, I'm sort of new to this poly thing.

As the title says, I'm sort of new to the polyamory thing. I'm one half of a very recently married lesbian couple - two months so far, although we've been lovers for over five years. We're both bisexual.

I'm not totally new to it though as my wife and I had a male sex friend for about a year now, but he's since become more than that. He's recently moved in with us and the three of us have decided to embrace the love that we share. He has a sort of girlfriend that's involved as well, and there's also another lesbian couple that's recently gotten involved. There's a good deal of affection between all of us for each other. We already feel like sort of a family.

Everything's moving really fast for us and none of us have had any experience with something like this before, but I'm convinced that this is a great situation for each person involved in this. There's a lot of love to go around here.

Anyway, I'm here to talk to like-minded people, share concerns, maybe get some advice and pointers. I don't know, really. It just seems like a good place to talk about this situation.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:23 PM

Wow, that sounds fantastic! Lots of love to go around for everybody! I'm new too, but welcome here! =)
Old 05-23-2013, 05:12 PM

It's fantastic so far. I'm sure it'll be a lot of work for all of us, but it'll be worth it. Thanks for the reply, Juukia.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Official Greeter

Hello longgone,
Welcome to our forum.

You may be new at poly, but you have embraced it in your life wholeheartedly! I'm glad things are going well for you guys so far.

This site will give you a lot of valuable info. The Golden Nuggets board might be a good place to start, it covers a lot of the basics. Also, you can post anytime you have a question or thought to share.

Glad to have you aboard, hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Hello longgone,
Welcome to our forum.

You may be new at poly, but you have embraced it in your life wholeheartedly! I'm glad things are going well for you guys so far.

This site will give you a lot of valuable info. The Golden Nuggets board might be a good place to start, it covers a lot of the basics. Also, you can post anytime you have a question or thought to share.

Glad to have you aboard, hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Thank you kindly for the welcome, sir! Polyamory is working great for me and everyone else in my relationship so far. Of course, we're only a few weeks in, but it's just wonderful so far.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:44 PM

Red face

WELCOME!! I am also in a similar primary relationship, with a woman JB and man CM. I am also new to poly so I can totally relate and why I am stopping by to say hello.
I joined this site for the same reasons you have, to have a place to openly and honnestly share fealing, get advice and talk to other like- minded people. Do you guys have any children? So far I have found this site to be amazing with a lot of respectful patient people, and I hope you find the same things here. I look forward to hearing about your dynamic and journey.

Cheers For now
Poly windsor