Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 01-09-2015, 12:46 AM

Default Wayward traveler

Greetings all once again.

Today as I see it the world is changing ever so rapidly. For the better or for the worst I don't know just yet. I would like to see the positive sides to all things and well it seems that everything is derived from the self. How we influence one another. The vast majority of people I have encountered out there are influenced by many things. Social, Religious, political, class..

Even in relationships. I never signed up for some Sunday school doctrine that tells me I have to live a certain way. The hardest thing to do is set yourself apart and find your own way.. because the moment you set foot out of line someone will be there to make sure you don't go to far. Well this little Indian has gone off the reservation and has found him self in a land of questions and uncertainty but is compelled to want to know more and seek out other of like minds.

My interest in this is a big question mark having no experience with this kind of thing. I would love to find someone to travel with and build a relationship built on respect, trust and understanding. In such seemingly open relationship there will need to be much to divulge.

I can't really ask for a specific only that I at the very least put myself out there and hope for the best. I would love to meet a loving woman who is open to explore the outer reaches of this human experience. Battle the tides of social conditioning and make a change for the better.

Me I am a Fit, hard working Native man with no children. I am traveling the country right now learning various things in way of sustainability and alternative life styles. Im expected to go to Florida next. Home is Southern California but now its more of where I'm from now.

I would like to continue traveling and gaining experience here and there. Expect to go back up to Alaska in the spring for summer work. I would love to find someone who likes to travel and has an open mind in possibly saving the world one mind at a time.

If you need a picture just ask me.. I'm open to discuss the birds and the bees.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:20 AM

Default Greetings

Interested to learn more about you
Old 01-10-2015, 06:34 PM

Where in Florida? The lower Keys are nice
Old 01-10-2015, 11:04 PM

Florida Keys are crazy expensive to live and well i don't tend bar.
I'm heading to the north eastern or rather central. Closes to Tellehassi.