Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 05-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Banned

Default yeah, I was more than a little out of line

and I've already gone around in this circle more than once or twice. Not good practice on my part
Old 05-21-2013, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtclustit View Post
and I've already gone around in this circle more than once or twice. Not good practice on my part
How about fixing your issues instead of just admitting them...we have seen a few 'mea culpa's' from you but then you continue on the same path.

Fix it! Actions speak louder than words dude.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Banned

Default Oh I am working on it!

I should be clear that the only thing that was out of line is mentioning it here, bringing up the subject without being able to speak of what the assholes done. But my point of view is not out of line. It was however inappropriate here.

It is always good when words have helped those struggling with Love and monogamy or polyamory, any help to anybody is always a good thing. No matter what my view is on his intentions, this was not the time or place, is all I was saying
Old 05-21-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtclustit View Post
I should be clear that the only thing that was out of line is mentioning it here, bringing up the subject without being able to speak of what the assholes done.
Woah, harsh much? What did FV do? Wee in your coffee?

Perhaps I am missing something because I am not privy to what is happening on FB and maybe FV is threatening your life, livelihood or summat but.....I really cannot see the reason for such anger, I reserve that word for Tories and hated exes, not people I have a philosophical difference with online.

Crazy....
Old 05-22-2013, 02:12 PM

Default ninoffi particular

This is a great article. Thanks for sharing!

C-Boyfriend - Pansexual, Heteromantic, Poly. "Open, but not looking".

Courage isn't the absence of fear, but the judgement that something else is more important than fear. -Ambrose Redmoon
Old 05-22-2013, 05:05 PM

Default The Tories

Really fit that word too.

OKC Profile

Me: bi, reformed wild-child turned mom and house maid LOL
Crux: straight/hypersexual, possibly mono?
BC: our son, 5 years
CM: second son 9 months.
Mouse: girlfriend! Status new, feelings not so much.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:53 AM
Banned

Default if you can take anything good from his posts

Great,

There is definitely some valuable advice he reworded and posted, to me he is nothing but a manipulative, cyber-hacker, invader of privacy who justifies abusing his IT experience to be abusive.

He is passive aggressive, and people who will not straightly say what is pissing them off, but will continue to dig unprovoked deserve no respect in my book. I am well aware people don't like my opinion, I know how I sound to others, and I am OK with that.

Last edited by Dirtclustit; 05-23-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:01 AM

Now Franklin Veaux is a passive-agressive hacker who invades people's privacy? Where do you get these ideas? I thought he was just a poly guy who has a website where he writes about polyamory and pontificates a little with his opinions, with some very good advice thrown in there, but not by any means perfect. He has his fans, and also plenty of people who disagree with his views, but I've never heard that he is a cyber-hacker!!! Whose privacy, exactly, is he allegedly invading? Doesn't make much sense. You sound like a tin-foil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorist.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 05-23-2013, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfunktions View Post

....I was curious where all you hostilities toward the author stemmed from so I went back an read some of his pages.
The Poly Mistakes headline really stood out to me. They way he writes is out front. Candy coating is not the way to get the word out....
From your typos I can you are very observant, and if it were only subtle insults that come down pike from him I would have no problem with what he writes. It the subtleties that people whose privacy was not completely invaded don't pick up on. If he was just prick, I would let go.

But yes, since I cannot expound on what I am speaking of, it was wrong of me to bring it up in a post about people on this site being overly harsh to couples looking for a third, from my point of view.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:33 AM

*sigh* You need some help.