Greetings from the California central coast

Scottman

Hello!

My name is Scott, 62, single, handsome, kind, loving, living in the beach town of Cayucos, California, working as an electronics designer for my own small startup in LA.

I've been in a few monogamous relationships throughout my life. Thrice wound up in sexual triads with close friends, but only once or twice each time.

I've been dating a woman for a few months now. Though neither of us are actually poly per se, she told me of polyamory and her fascination with it. At first I felt threatened, then intrigued. You might say that we're presently poly-curious. We read the wonderful book "Spiritual Polyamory", and it made total sense to us. I admit to being somewhat afraid, but am fascinated by the potential for personal growth, especially in regard to my own ego.

I thought it might be enlightening to converse with others online and in person about the benefits and challenges of polyamory in a safer environment than what conventional social circles might offer. From the books and posts I've read, I'm a bit aware of the differences and similarities between polyamory and swinging.

Thank you,
Scott

Greetings Scott,
Welcome to our forum.

I hope you'll have some enlightening conversations here; there is quite a range of points of view, and a lot you can learn. Have a look around at our various threads, and post any thoughts or questions you may have.

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi Scottman,

Welcome to the forum... Polyamory will definitely help with the self introspection and personal growth...

Nancy

One fellow Scotsman to another.

Welcome - Ceud mìle fàilte

and Hello - Ciamar a tha thu/sibh

Hope you find all you are looking for. If you like Highland Games and happen to come to Monterey area for the 2 that take place up this way come and see us at our Clan Tent.

HighlandGamesTent.jpg

Just Us,
Tim & Trisha :)

Thank you so much for the thoughtful invite but I should tell you that, though my name happens to be Scott, and my last name I think is Scottish in origin (not sure), I actually know zilch about the Scottish culture! Sorry to disappoint.

No Problem...

No worries Scott, we still wish you much success on your journey's and Welcome you to the forums.

welcome11.gif

Just Us,
Tim & Trisha aka Wayward Druid & Stormsinger

Back