Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 10:36 PM

Default Poly Couple in Los Angeles seekin bi-female

Very interested MF couple in LA, 26 n 34 ,looking to add a female to our relationship. contact us at bimarisol84@gmail.com

We are a committed couple who have been looking for a woman to join us. We are not looking for the casual "one night fling" so much as a friend with benefits who might grow to be a greater part of our lives. She is 26, Hispanic, tanned, big breasted, 5'3", 140lbs., funny, caring, bisexual and sweet. He is 34, Hispanic, 5'9", 178lbs., athletic, kind, smart, and very passionate, creative. We have gone out with several women before but turns out they were flings...We both like movies, going out, dancing, exercising, playing pool, seeing friends and family, and hanging out. We are safe, sane, low-to-no-drama, not out every night and are not looking for a woman who is or who wants to be.

If you are interested, please drop us a picture and a line and we'll reciprocate. Let's see what happens from there!

Last edited by NeonKaos; 05-13-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:16 PM

Default Hello

Hello,

My husband and I are exploring and learning about polyamory, me more than him really. But we would love to meet another like-minded couple. We live in L.A., we have a two year old daughter; we have an amazing relationship, and we def. want more than just sex. We want to have chemistry and tons of fun. I know you guys only want a girl to join you, but for now my husband would like to be involved in the process of my meeting new people.

I'm also Hispanic and he is a mix. Anyway, here's our most recent family pic for now.

SVB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1930.jpg (88.7 KB, 24 views)