Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 05-06-2013, 05:02 AM
Banned

Of course, New Girlfriend is not here to tell us HER version of the story. Maybe she had a REALLY GOOD REASON for moving the OP's toothbrush in their own home. I would love to know what that reason is. It would help me understand people better, which would make me a better person. Then i might stop judging people all the time.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:52 AM

I have been with Murf about a year. I would never move his toothbrush. I am at his home as often as I can be and I do not leave a toothbrush at his home. I travel with the supplies I need. Only recently have I begun leaving anything at his home. And that is a travel sized shampoo bottle and a bottle of body wash.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:06 AM

I feel like a whirl wind has come into my life, moving at a pace way to fast for me. Everyone else seems comfortable with it but me. Told I'm being a "rootie poo".. Not trying to be the party pooper, just feeling overwhelmed. People that are able to make this type of relationship work, hats off to you. I'm currently finding it exhausting!!
Old 05-06-2013, 11:27 AM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

It is exhausting because it is moving too fast. Let me put it like this. There is no good reason for touching my tooth brush or any hygiene products. Your husband is thinking with his penis. He has a shiny new vagina to play with, so of course he is going to call you a party pooper. She is probably trying to steal your husband and become the next wife. Is this by chance the woman you met while on the road, the woman your husband asked you to train after you discovered the affair, or someone entirely different from the two mentioned? I think you have a D/S relationship, but you still have the right to put your foot down and the right to say who you do or do not want to be involved with or when you want her out of the house.

My Blog
Old 05-06-2013, 11:35 AM

This is the woman he was involved with. She is not submissive and I can not teach her to be me. I find him even asking utterly rediculous!! Somehow he thinks two of me would be great... I don't see it but whatever!!
I am off work this week and I have been told to spend some time with her and get to know her. Trying to keep an open mind...
Yes I do believe she wantsu husband to herself but I don't see that happening.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:28 PM

Wait... is this is the SAME PERSON as from this post?

I thought it was a new person. Or maybe I was hoping it was. Sigh.

If this is that same person then I'm going back to my other suggestion. End it. With her, maybe even with him.

Galagirl.

Last edited by GalaGirl; 05-06-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:34 PM

Same person yes... Lining my ducks up to possibility make a life change
Old 05-06-2013, 12:36 PM

Line up those ducks quietly then and make sure you cover all your bases. Esp financial health so he doesn't lock you out of access to your bank stuff. If you have anything in joint checking, move it now.

Then when it's time to make the move -- hard, fast and swift.

Hang in there.

Galagirl
Old 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzygirl2412 View Post
I am off work this week and I have been told to spend some time with her and get to know her. Trying to keep an open mind...
Yes I do believe she wantsu husband to herself but I don't see that happening.
So from what I've seen, she's been extremely disrespectful to you in your own home, saying she's going to be the "Queen of the Castle," moving your toothbrush (!!!), and calling you a party pooper when you don't nicely and quietly move out of her way.

What more do you need to get to know about her?

I'll say it again - this behavior is extremely disrespectful. You have no obligation to become friends with someone who is being openly hostile to you and your position in your own home. You have no obligation to become friends with ANYONE, for that matter. Your heart, your choice, Sub or not. You give him that power, remember. Be strong.

And, as an aside, it's nice to see that the toothbrush thing isn't just me - I find it a very personal thing. It *meant* something to me when my partner began to leave his toothbrush in the holder with mine and my kids', and I loved it even more when his daughter left hers in the same place. It's *home*. From my personal POV, she's displacing you from your rightful place in your home. If it had been me, I probably would have had fantasies about displacing HER toothbrush right in the toilet.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Banned

Oh lawd, this is the "Queen of the Castle" one? I remember reading something about that. Geez Loueez...

Eta: i just reread that old thread. I think you should drink more. You stand up for yourself better when you're drunk.

Last edited by BoringGuy; 05-06-2013 at 02:34 PM.