Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-01-2011, 04:17 PM

Default Sapphires Story...

Ok, sorry for the multiple posts in here with nothing but dots...

After a discussion with hubby, I had put a bit much info in I think. Sorry honey - I'm sure you will read this.

Not completely new to unconventional relationships, but definitely new to a poly relationship where everything is out in the open and all the cards are laid on the table.

Im not real healthy which is very frustrating for all involved, and is a huge part in why we have a poly relationship happening.

Hubby and I, while right this second would probably be quite happy to never speak to each other again, lol, get on really well for the most part, however I am not up to mucking around with him like I should be able to, or going all day outside and doing stuff that I should be able to, and he really misses that. I can understand that!

He really clicked with a friend of ours, and he broached the subject of him seeing someone else. We have joked about it previously and I said yes that was ok.

So far, its working well. Hubby and our friend are exploring their new relationship.

I am coping amazingly well with it, and as I have said in other posts on this forum, I am LOVING the intimacy (in a NON sexual way) of the three of us having cuddles and her playing with my hair or giving me a massage.

We will just see where this takes us I guess

Last edited by Sapphire; 01-01-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:44 PM

Last edited by Sapphire; 01-01-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:04 PM

Last edited by Sapphire; 01-01-2011 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:29 PM

It's OK, over wanting to strangle you now.... didn't last long! (..and ground too hard to dig a hole) lol
Hi folks, Sapphires OH here... Love her dearly and like ALL couples, have our moments... but they are over fast, and after 9 years neither of us has yet had need to hide a body and bloody axe...

Love you Sapphire!
Old 01-08-2011, 05:42 AM

Looks like you two have set foot on the path. I look forward to watching your journey unfold.