Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 04-30-2013, 11:53 PM

I am sorry you are hurting and struggling.

If you feel like you are done? Tell him you are done. He has to choose and give you a response by X. (end of week? Something else?)

Otherwise your only other option is for YOU to choose YOURSELF and start moving out of this picture. Even if you still love him. Just to start moving away from this yucky because you have your own well being to look out for and cannot live in limbo land forever.

There's is freedom TO and freedom FROM. You sound like you need the freedom FROM emotional hooha and to be moving TO the place of healing.

With or without him, painful as that is.

I hope things get better for you. Hang in there.

Galagirl
Old 05-01-2013, 01:38 AM

Well he made his decision last night. He can't and he won't choose. So he is leaving both of us :,( I don't get it, everyone hurts with that choice.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenjade View Post
Well he made his decision last night. He can't and he won't choose. So he is leaving both of us :,( I don't get it, everyone hurts with that choice.
Let's just see how long this lasts. We'll wait with you. Keep us updated please.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:40 AM

I told him, it was not an option, to give up everything just because he can't choose. I told him, he is staying until he decided. I know I will struggle, but I would rather have him for as long as I can, until he makes his decision. If it is her so be it, at least I know I tried and didn't just let him walk away from everything.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:53 AM

So he's shown himself to be spineless on top of everything else and you still insist on keeping him around on the off-chance that this shitty coward might choose you?

... best start planning what you're wearing to that wedding. :\
Old 05-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenjade View Post
I told him, it was not an option, to give up everything just because he can't choose. I told him, he is staying until he decided. I know I will struggle, but I would rather have him for as long as I can, until he makes his decision. If it is her so be it, at least I know I tried and didn't just let him walk away from everything.

What a manipulator. He's got you right where he wants you. I wonder if he's using the same routine on her or if he's got some other game going. Sounds like he likes being the object of a tug of war between two women. And you are playing right into it.

Last edited by BoringGuy; 05-01-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissors View Post
So he's shown himself to be spineless on top of everything else and you still insist on keeping him around on the off-chance that this shitty coward might choose you?

... best start planning what you're wearing to that wedding. :\

Hello. I think i love you.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:24 AM

I think he is scared to walk away from us, because he'll end up feeling like he is now, but with the women in different places.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:07 AM

By not allowing him to leave, you actually hinder his chances of realising what he actually wants. In other words, he needs separation to see clearly. You are making this much harder for all of you in the long run. You would have been much better off letting him go, he might have come right back with a vision for the future but now you have just dragged it out longer and possibly made it less likely he will choose you.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:21 AM