Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 05-22-2012, 08:18 PM

Gia and I have been in a good groove recently of hanging out regularly and talking online. Everything feels very warm, comfortable, with an undercurrent of excitement from knowing that there are things between us (sexuality in general, the things that came up at the femdom class in particular) waiting for a chance to be expressed.

Last week I brought Bee home with me for an evening so G & E could have an at-home date. This weekend I spent an afternoon at their place and helped them work on a few little projects. Tonight I'm going over there so Gia can help me work on a costume I'm making and I can help her keep an eye on Bee while Eric is away for the evening visiting his FWB Liza. He's pledged to watch Bee so she and I can have a date night of our choice in the next few weeks, we just need to pick the day. It's all very symbiotic.

Gia confided in me that, while she and Eric did manage to have sex the night I babysat for them, which was the whole point, in my mind, of me offering to take Bee to my place, it was... not the best ever. She says that she knows it's normal for desire to wax and wane over the course of a long-term relationship, but that she thinks the stress of so rarely having any time to themselves, so rarely having a serious conversation because they're always either focused on the baby or exhausted, is taking its toll on their intimacy. It's a pretty normal conundrum for new parents, but it sucks. :/

I took this as an opportunity to bring something up that had been on my mind. "Well," I said, "do you think some three-person action might... help spice things up?... or would it potentially be too weird for me to be intimate with both of you when your dynamic is off? Cuz, like, this isn't something that I need, but it's very much something I miss, so it's on the table!" She said she would LOVE to do that again but that it's hard for her to picture right now... like imaging driving a ferrari when you've gotten used to taking the bus. I suggested a night when we might give it a go, in a week and a half when a mutual friend will be babysitting for them and we'll all be going to the same event not far from my house. She said it was definitely a possibility.

So............ that's exciting.

I haven't done more than give Eric a long hug or kiss him on the back or shoulder in more than 1.5 years. O_O

Will it be super awkward? Will it be super hot? Will it happen at all? Stay tuned!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
Stay tuned!
Oh, most definitely.

I can totally relate to what you describe about your relationship with Gia; with the warmth and the underlying excitement. I've let my mind loose with things I wish to explore with Mya, which is all great except the circumstances don't come by too often.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Gia confided in me that, while she and Eric did manage to have sex the night I babysat for them, which was the whole point, in my mind, of me offering to take Bee to my place, it was... not the best ever. She says that she knows it's normal for desire to wax and wane over the course of a long-term relationship, but that she thinks the stress of so rarely having any time to themselves, so rarely having a serious conversation because they're always either focused on the baby or exhausted, is taking its toll on their intimacy. It's a pretty normal conundrum for new parents, but it sucks. :/
This is totally NORMAL. While their heads were into it, their bodies were still feeling the effects of stress and exhaustion topped off with a bit of anxiety over "making it good", since it's been so long and might be again. I'd just keep offering to babysit on a regular basis and give them time to just decompress with each other without the performance anxiety.

Threesome action sounds fun too.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:13 PM

I know what you mean about using jokes to get something out, or to start conversation. Sometimes I feel like there's something I want to bring out in the open, but there's nothing much particular I want to say about it. I just kinda want to test the waters, in a light-hearted way

Nice to hear other people do this too! Yup re: G & E, very keen to stay tuned for how things pan out between the three of you
Old 05-23-2012, 05:57 AM

[Warning, this post contains smut and nonsense.]

UPDATE: One of the first things Gia said to me tonight was that she'd mentioned the idea of the three of us getting together at my place in a week and a half to Eric and he was down for it. So, it's a date.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH

So many incredibly hot memories, fucking hell, how am I supposed to wait a week and a half, fucking christ, I want them both so bad agh totally turned on right now just typing these words, fuck, fuck, more than a year and a half, a year and a fucking half, the recollections I want to type out right now are so incredibly beautifully lewd, well hell it's my blog why not.

Him fucking her missionary style, me licking his cock each time it drew out of her. My face buried in her pussy, feeling her shudder, as he fucked me from behind, doggy style. She and I nuzzling and kissing each other as we both went down on him. Kissing, licking, sucking, rubbing, fingering, laughing, gasping, moaning, cumming, loving, holding, naked, sweaty, sensitive, happy.

Fuck. Threesomes with people you love = best in life.

I wish I had a bigger bed! Mine is an extra-long full, big enough for two people but it'll be awkward for three. We'll manage.

A promise to myself: I will not masturbate starting this Saturday, until we get together. That'll be a full week. Sex is always more intense for me if I haven't been masturbating.

God, I hope they're 1/10 as excited about this as I am. I hope we manage to leave the event we're going to, a dance party, early enough to have some decent time together. I hope god fuck crazy turned on right now can't even think!

Apologies for this post.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:00 AM

Do not doubt that there will be some readers of your blog counting down the days with you!

<--tongue hanging out

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 05-23-2012, 06:09 AM

Quote:
[Warning, this post contains smut and nonsense.]
Oh goody! The best kind!
Old 05-23-2012, 06:12 AM

Just realized that, if this does in fact go down as planned, the statement in my sig line about Eric being my friend and lover will be true for the first time since I started posting here. Fuck, I've missed that fucking guy. I haven't had the room to let myself miss him, I've immersed myself in the love and the friendship and the necessities and realities of the situation and set aside my longing for the very thing that drew us all together as more than friends to start with, the amazing gorgeous physical connection, the lust and want, the playfulness and ease of it. Wanting and having. Closing this gap, finally. Finally.

Heh, I hope I'm not, er, building this up too much? Just god I can't help it, giddy now that I've actually let myself think about it.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Fuck. Threesomes with people you love = best in life.
I love that I know exactly what you mean Fuck ye-ah... sounds like some pretty sweet memories. Here's hoping you get a chance to make some more xx We're all rooting for ya haha
Old 05-23-2012, 07:41 AM

Oh, excellent!

Quote:
A promise to myself: I will not masturbate starting this Saturday, until we get together. That'll be a full week.
Wow, you're insane! Not that I never go a week without, but if I have something hot to look forward to, which I spend a lot of time thinking about, it is more difficult.

Tags
bisexual, boundaries, mono/poly, pregnancy, secondary, unrequited, vee