Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 01-26-2017, 06:54 AM

Smile Couple Seeking Loving Woman

Hi we are Kim and Brian we live in Somerset Ky and are happily married with 3 kids a 2000sq foot home and 22 acres of land attached to the home. We also have a puppy and two cats puppy is inside cats outside. We are looking for someone to be a permanent equal third party in our happy marriage. Cannot smoke! Brian has Asthma and I am very allergic to cigarette smoke and so is one of our children. We really want this and I hate to sound insensitive or blunt and short here but at 27 and 29 we aren't getting younger and are not interested in partying and playing around with hearts and heart breaks we want a forever lover and partner. So if interested please message me as soon as possible we would love to meet you.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:01 AM
Spaminator

Hello Kim and Brian. This section isn't really for personal ads. It is more a way for people who want to participate in the forums to introduce themselves.

How long have the two of you been poly? If you are new, there is a ton of info here you should browse through. It will show you some of the pitfalls of what you are attempting and how to better understand poly. Feel free to ask any questions in the other subgroups in this forum.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:16 AM
Stealth Mod

If you're looking to find someone to date, I recommend OkCupid. This place is more about discussion and less about chatting up strangers, so contacting random people is unlikely to lead to success in finding a partner. You have even provided your own perfect example of why: PolyPandaBear—the member you replied to in another thread—is a gay man, so not your stated target demographic. On a dating site you would have noticed that.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:49 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings Kim and Brian,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I hope you find your third, in the meantime we are here to have discussions with you, and answer any questions you may have. It sounds like you have a lovely home, the right person for you must be out there somewhere.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter"

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!